Downtown Portland Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
April - October
Wed, Thurs, Fri - 2:00 PM
Explore one of the hippest cities in the States on the Downtown Portland Food Tour!Full Description>
- Tours are the #1 activity on TripAdvisor in Portland
- Guided 3-hour walking tour provides an insider's view of the best local eateries, history and a look at the vibrant culture
- Sample delicious food and drinks, including a stop at one of the largest food cart pods in town, a favorite sandwich emporium, a farm-to-table Mexican restaurant, a gorgeous chocolate shop & more
- Navigate the streets of downtown on this exciting and delicious food tour!
Stroll through Portland's vibrant downtown area, while tasting delicious food and drinks on this Downtown Portland Food Tour!Key Info>
An experienced and local guide will lead you on this 3-hour walking tour and point out the best eateries, discuss the history of the area and describe why Portland is widely considered a model "livable city."
Your group will visit up to 6 local eateries for palate-pleasing food and drink tastings. You may sample hand-crafted cocktails, a salted caramel bar, one of Portland's top 10 food carts of 2013 and more! Stops on the tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Picnic House
- Savor Soup House
- Verde Cocina
- Petunia's Pies & Pastries
- Food Koma
- Ruby Jewel
Explore Portland and enjoy delicious food and drinks on this Downtown Food Tour!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1.5 miles
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 12 people per tour
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will run in rain or shine.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours in advance will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk on the tour?
Participants can expect to walk up to 1.5 miles on the 3-hour tour.
What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
Be sure to note any dietary restrictions at the time of booking, so accommodations can be made. The tour menu can be altered to accommodate vegetarians, non-alcoholic beverage requests, gluten and dairy free guests.
Is gratuity included in the price of this experience?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended to bring a refillable water bottle with you on the tour. Most of the stops provide a beverage, but some do not.
Does the tour end at the same starting location?
The tour will end within a 10 minute walk from the starting location.
- How far will we walk on the tour?