Willamette Valley Wine & Waterfalls Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
*Departing from Portland, OR
Thursday & Saturday - 8:30 AM
Mid-June through September:
Monday, Thursday & Saturday - 8:30 AM
Get the ultimate Oregon experience as you explore the incredible waterfalls of Silver Falls State Park and spend your afternoon visiting some of Willamette Valley's most acclaimed boutique wineries!Full Description>
- Your fun and knowledgeable guides have been featured in National Geographic, USA Today and The Seattle Times
- Travel through the scenic countryside of the Willamette Valley and hear the natural history of the region
- Embark on interpretative nature walks around and behind waterfalls with your naturalist guide
- Taste 4-6 wines at each of the 3 boutique wineries and experience the arts of viticulture, wine making, and sustainable farming
- Perfect experience for visitors or locals alike!
Get the ultimate Oregon experience as you explore the incredible waterfalls of Silver Falls State Park and luscious Pinot noirs of the Willamette Valley on this Willamette Valley Wine & Waterfalls Tour!
Start your morning in Oregon's largest state park, Silver Falls. Visit both the North and South Falls, and walk with your guide along peaceful nature trails to experience these iconic natural wonders from different angles. Venture along a path that takes you behind the falls, where you can watch the water create a flowing curtain for the cave you're standing in.
Spend your afternoon tasting Pinot noirs and other fine wines in the intimate settings of three boutique wineries. Take in the rolling hillsides and serene vineyards of the Willamette Valley and learn how the terroir of the land influences the wine in your glass! In between tastings, you'll enjoy Oregon's culinary bounty with a fresh, local lunch.
This is a great tour for locals and visitors alike to explore Oregon's wine country and all it has to offer.
- Pick-up and drop-off at downtown Portland hotel or cruise terminal
- Travel in adventure-outfitted Mercedes Van or luxury SUV
- Highly qualified naturalist guide
- Lunch, all entry fees and wine tasting fees are included
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
DurationApproximately 9 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 10 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed, however you may reschedule up to 7 days before your scheduled date with a $50 per person change fee. No changes are allowed within 7 days.
What type of vehicle will we be in?
It depends on the group size you are in. There is a bio-fueled luxury Mercedes crossover for small/medium groups and private escapes, and a fleet of bio-fueled adventure-outfitted luxury 10 or 12 passenger Mercedes Vans for larger groups.
Which hotels does the tour pick up at?
The experience provider provides pick-up and delivery to all Downtown Portland and Lloyd District hotels.
- What type of vehicle will we be in?