Helicopter Sunset Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Tuesday through Sunday - Sunset
A picturesque Helicopter Sunset Tour is the perfect way to celebrate, enjoy a date night, relax, or even propose!
- Flight takes place aboard a Robinson R-44 Raven 1 helicopter
- Experienced commercial helicopter pilot received his license in 1988
- Receive a video of your flight to save the memory for years to come
- Enjoy breathtaking bird's eye views on an unforgettable flight
Float effortlessly as you take in beautiful birds eye views of Newport, all with the magnificent backdrop of the setting sun.
Step into the Robinson R-44 Raven 1 helicopter to begin your experience. Your commercial helicopter pilot is happy to answer any questions you may have.
You will depart on the 30 mile tour just as the sun is setting. Take in beautiful views of the Elms, Marble House, and the Breaker's mansions. Float along Ocean Drive to explore the breathtaking coastline just before the sun dips below the horizon.
This is a spectacular aerial tour that you will never forget!
- Due to weight and balance restrictions, there is a weight limit of 300 pounds per passenger for a 2 person flight. For a 3 person flight, there is a total weight limit of 600 pounds.
- Participants under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult on the flight
- You are welcome to take photos during the flight
- After your flight you will receive an email with a video of your flight filmed through the front windshield at 170 degrees
DurationThe 30 mile tour will include approximately 18-20 minutes of flight time.
Maximum Participants2 or 3 passengers, depending on the option selected.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for the participants.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of a weather cancellation, you will reschedule your flight with the experience provider directly.
What To WearPlease wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
What type of helicopter will be used for this experience?
Your flight will take place in a Robinson R-44 Raven 1 helicopter.
Is there an age requirement to participate?
There is not a minimum age requirement.
Is there a weight requirement?
Due to weight and balance restrictions, there is a weight limit of 300 lbs per passenger for a 2 person flight. For a 3 person flight, there is a total weight limit of 600 lbs.
- What type of helicopter will be used for this experience?