Carytown Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Most Saturdays - 2:00 PM
Discover the local restaurants, boutiques and local businesses that have turned Carytown into the "Mile of Style" on this Food and History Tour!
- 2.5-hour guided walking tour stops at up to 6 tasting locations
- Enjoy fresh seafood, world famous tacos, Virginia peanuts and more
- Learn about the history of Richmond and Carytown and how the local businesses have turned the area into a thriving district
- See why theHuffington Postnamed Richmond one of the top "Under the Radar Food Cities" in the entire world!
Walk the colorful streets of Carytown on this food and historical tour in the museum district of Richmond!
Your experienced and knowledgeable guide will lead you on a 2.5-hour walking tour through the neighborhood famously known as the "Mile of Style."
Visit up to 6 local businesses for delicious tastings! Samples on the tour may include fresh seafood, world-renowned tacos, famous Virgnia peanuts and more! Learn about the history of the area while enjoying delicious food from this eclectic district on the Carytown Food and Historical Tour!
- Food tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile
- Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 14 people per tour, with a minimum of 4 participants required for this tour to run.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will run in rain or shine.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 10 days advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 10 days in advance will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we walk on this tour?
Participants will walk less than one mile on this guided tour.
How long is the tour?
This tour will last approximately 2 to 2.5 hours.
How many stops will we make on this tour?
You will stop at up to 6 tasting locations that may include fresh seafood, tacos, Virginia peanuts and more!
What should I bring with me?
Participants should bring a bottle of water, valid form of ID and comfortable walking shoes.
Are beverages provided on this tour?
There may be opportunities for participants to purchase beverages along the way, but it is recommended that they bring a bottle of water.
What if it rains?
The tour will run rain or shine.
- How far will we walk on this tour?