Cross-Country Ski Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
November - April:
Daily - pick up at 9:00 AM or 1:00 PM
There is no better way to re-connect with nature during winter than cross-country skiing through serene meadows and snow-lined forests!
- Your friendly and professional guide will customize your tour based on your fitness level, experience, and interests. No experience necessary
- Ideal for families, couples, or groups looking for a unique corporate outing
- Get a fantastic workout while enjoying Park City's legendary scenery
Feel the resistance of the snow on your shins as you plow through an untouched powder field. You are at total peace gliding through a serene meadow. It's as if you are in the middle of an Ansel Adams photo. It's official, this is Heaven!
Travel the way the mountain men used to, on a pair of cross-country skis, through the Uinta wilderness within the Wasatch National Forest. An area that offers a wide variety of terrain including miles of both groomed and ungroomed trails.
Your guide will provide instruction on basic cross country ski skills throughout the day to maximize your enjoyment of this experience.
Utah offers some of the most stunning alpine terrain anywhere, and there is no better way to enjoy it than on a pair of cross country skis!
- Price includes tax and 20% gratuity for your guide
- Complimentary transportation is included from any lodging location in Park City
- Recommended that participants are at least 12 years old and up for an adventure
- If under 18 years old, participants must be accompanied by a parent of legal guardian
- Participants must sign a liability waiver
- Atomic, Rossignol and Salomon Nordic touring skis, boots and bindings are provided
- Snacks and water also included
- There is a 2 person minimum to schedule this experience
Duration2.5 to 4 hours including transportation. Total duration depends on weather conditions and the group size on the day of the experience.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 15 per group
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. A windbreaker or Gore-Tex shell, a hat for shade, and sunglasses are recommended. It is a good idea to dress in layers.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Is there an age restriction?
The age guideline is very dependent on the child, however we recommend that participants are at least 12 years old and up for an adventure.
Is transportation included?
Complimentary transportation is included from any lodging location in Park City.
What type of gear is provided?
Atomic, Rossignol and Salomon Nordic touring skis, boots and bindings are provided
- Is there an age restriction?