Heber City, UT
December - April. 7 days a week, starting at either 9:00am or 1:00pm
- Starting at an elevation of 8,000 feet, over 200 miles of groomed trails await for exploring
- All tours are private and customizable
- Your experienced guides are experts in backcountry travel with Wilderness Safety Credentials
- Ride the latest model 550 Polaris RMK snowmobiles
- Snowsuits, boots, and helmets are provided
Enjoy the best of Utah's Winter Playground!
Come experience snowmobiling at Strawberry Valley and get away from the crowds. With a starting elevation of 8,000 feet, you'll experience the best best snow and most amazing terrain.
Over 200 miles of groomed trails await for exploring, along with thousands of acres of deep powder meadows to get out and play in. Your guides are professional and willing to accommodate to your individual desires.
With the variety of rides and the freedom to cover thousands of acres of snow covered meadows and miles of groomed trails, you will be 100% satisfied with your Utah backcountry snowmobile trip adventure.
All trips are private. Your guides will cater your snowmobile tour to exactly what you want. If it's cruising up trails looking for scenic overlooks of the incredible Wasatch Range, or if you're a powder hound looking for untouched meadows and hills to track up, we have the perfect trip and guide for you.
Participants must be at least 4 years of age to ride, 16 to drive and 18 to carry a passenger.
Snowsuits, boots, and helmets are available at no additional charge. Pick up and drop off from Park City or Heber City at no additional charge if your group will be using at least four snowmobiles.
Pick up in Park City for groups using 3 snowmobiles or less requires an additional $50 fee.
Our snowmobiles are 2006 550 Polaris RMK's. Restaurant and store available at Lodge.
Bring your camera and smile.
2 and 3 hour options available.
This is a private tour. Snowmobiles can hold up to 2 participants. You can have up to 14 participants in your party. For additional pricing options, please call Cloud 9 Living.
This is a private tour that is only available to those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear winter clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Salt Lake City Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Salt Lake City experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Aerobatic Decathlon Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Learn to Fly a CessnaFrom: $140Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Learn to Fly a Piper ArrowFrom: $168Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $160
- Salt Lake City Scenic Helicopter FlightFrom: $350
- Park City Food TourFrom: $75
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 4(1)
- Park City White Water RaftingFrom: $123
- All Salt Lake City Experiences
"We had an amazing time! Or instructor Levi was awesome and very patient. One thing you might want to include when offering this experience- is that it does not include Gas. Why? Since you obviously won't be able to ride the snowmobiles without any gas.... To my point- I would rather pay more- but have everything included. Otherwise it was really awesome! Thank you! Laura "