Hot Air Balloon Ride
- In operation since 1978; highly experienced FAA certified pilots
- Your balloon provider has been seen in Touched by an Angel, Promise Land, The Amazing Race, and more
- Flights include a flight certificate of ascension and a champagne or non-alcoholic champagne celebration post-flight
- Embrace the serenity as you float effortlessly thousands of feet above the Earth
Come experience the tranquility of flight by Hot Air Balloon! Let our professional, FAA-licensed pilots treat you to an experience of a lifetime.
Enjoy the splendor of a mountain sunrise as you leisurely fly over the picturesque landscapes of Park City and Heber Valley in Northern Utah.
You will be able to fly low enough to see wildlife such as mule deer and elk, and high enough to see the Salt Lake Valley over the Wasatch Range, if the weather allows.
Most of the flights usually take place within 1,000 feet above ground level; if the upper winds allow, the pilot will take you to 3,000 feet or higher, which will afford spectacular views of mountains in the north or views of desert rock formations in the south.
After landing your balloon, you will celebrate your experience with a traditional champagne or non-alcoholic champagne celebration.
Come see Utah from a totally different perspective!
Price does not include gratuity
Participants must be at least 6 years of age
All flights include a Certificate of Ascension, Champagne or Non-alcoholic Champagne Celebration afterwards.
A camera and/or video camera is higly recommended
Flight time is 1 hour. The entire length of the experience will be 3-4 hours.
Up to 12 per basket
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress with layers on top, long pants, a sturdy shoe comfortable for standing and walking, sunglasses, and a hat for those of you who are tall.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Salt Lake City Experiences:(View all 15 Salt Lake City experiences)
- Sleigh and DineFrom: $150Avg Rating of: 3(2)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $230Avg Rating of: 4(1)
- Guided Snowmobile TourFrom: $320Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Park City Snowcat SkiingFrom: $429
- Snowshoeing TourFrom: $99
- Cross-Country Ski Tour for 2From: $220Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Park City White Water RaftingFrom: $115
- Guided Fly FishingFrom: $259Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Salt Lake City Experiences
- Gift Certificates