Hot Air Balloon Ride
Park City, UT
Daily - Sunrise
- In operation since 1978; highly experienced FAA certified pilots
- Your balloon provider has been seen in Touched by an Angel, Promise Land, The Amazing Race, and more
- Flights include a flight certificate of ascension and a champagne or non-alcoholic champagne celebration post-flight
- Embrace the serenity as you float effortlessly thousands of feet above the Earth
Come experience the tranquility of flight by Hot Air Balloon! Let our professional, FAA-licensed pilots treat you to an experience of a lifetime.
Enjoy the splendor of a mountain sunrise as you leisurely fly over the picturesque landscapes of Park City and Heber Valley in Northern Utah.
You will be able to fly low enough to see wildlife such as mule deer and elk, and high enough to see the Salt Lake Valley over the Wasatch Range, if the weather allows.
Most of the flights usually take place within 1,000 feet above ground level; if the upper winds allow, the pilot will take you to 3,000 feet or higher, which will afford spectacular views of mountains in the north or views of desert rock formations in the south.
After landing your balloon, you will celebrate your experience with a traditional champagne or non-alcoholic champagne celebration.
Come see Utah from a totally different perspective!
- Price does not include gratuity
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age
- All flights include a Certificate of Ascension, Champagne or Non-alcoholic Champagne Celebration afterwards
- A camera and/or video camera is higly recommended
Flight time is 1 hour. The entire length of the experience will be 3-4 hours.
Up to 12 per basket
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress with layers on top, long pants, a sturdy shoe comfortable for standing and walking, sunglasses, and a hat for those of you who are tall.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Salt Lake City Gift Ideas:(View all 19 Salt Lake City experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $140
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $195
- Salt Lake City Scenic Helicopter FlightFrom: $355
- Soldier Hollow Horseback RidingAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $89
- Aerobatic Decathlon Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Learn to Fly a Piper ArrowAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $168
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $270
- Park City White Water RaftingFrom: $123
- All Salt Lake City Experiences