Park City White Water Rafting
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - pick up at 9:00 AM or 12:30 PM
A Park City rafting trip is a great way to beat the Utah heat, enjoy some excitement, and spend time with family & friends.
- Your experienced guide will lead you on a memorable ride down the class II rapids of the Weber River
- Experience rafting in our top of line Aire Inflatable rafts
- This rafting trip provides a great combination of scenic waters, wildlife, and sections of exciting rapids to get your heart pumping
Park City's rafting gives you the opportunity to bask in the sun, take in breathtaking scenery, search for wildlife, water fight and get some exercise as you help your guide paddle through the more technical sections of whitewater.Key Info>
While tackling the challenging rapid "The Rock Garden," be sure to not miss the visible red rock arches that surround you and don't forget to hang on while rafting down Taggart Falls!
What better way to brighten up your day than to enjoy the thrill and excitement of white water under the incredible Utah Sky?
- Raft will launch from Henefer and be taken out 12 miles down the river in Taggart
- Children must be at least 4 years of age and able to swim
- Price includes tax, lunch, transportation and 20% gratuity for your guide
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 6 per boat
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearIt is recommended to wear shorts or a swim suit, tennis shoes, river shoes, or sandals with velcro straps. Flip flops or bare feet are not allowed.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.