Park City, UT
June- September, 7 days a week, times depend on instructor's availability
Enjoy a memorable day kayaking on the peaceful waters of the beautiful Jordanelle Resevoir.
- Your friendly and professional guide will lead you to breathtaking sites in Rock Cliff State Park!
- Solo or tandem kayaks available
- 3-4 hour tour; transportation, gear and snacks provided
Take part in this easy and fun adventure on the beautiful Jordanelle Reservoir. Explore the scenic coves of the Rock Cliff State Park in solo or tandem sit-on-top kayaks.
Check out the waterfowl and wildlife as you enjoy a relaxing paddle. Your guide will give you insight about the indigenous animals of this region.
Come experience nature through this beautiful and peaceful day on the water!
Includes gratuity, transportation, gear, guides, and snacks.
Children must be at least 5 years of age and be able to swim.
Up to 10
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear your bathing suit and bring a towel and change of clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Salt Lake City Experiences:(View all 16 Salt Lake City experiences)
- Sleigh and DineFrom: $150Avg Rating of: 3(2)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $230Avg Rating of: 4(1)
- Park City White Water RaftingFrom: $115
- Mountain Biking Singletrack RideFrom: $120Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Inflatable Kayak Tour for 2From: $279
- Guided Fly FishingFrom: $259Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Guided Snowmobile TourFrom: $320Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Salt Lake City Experiences
- Gift Certificates