Soldier Hollow Horseback Riding
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Mondays through Saturdays - 12:30 PM
Take a scenic horseback ride high on the south slope of the historic Soldier Hollow Valley for a day relaxing in nature.Full Description>
- Venue of the 2002 Winter Olympics
- Views of the Wasatch Mountains, Mt. Timpanogos & Deer Creek Reservoir
- Summit the Crow's Nest, an original hunting camp of the Ute Indian Tribe
- 10-15 minute arena lesson to familiarize yourself with your trusty mountain horse
Enjoy a scenic horseback ride high on the south slope of the historic Soldier Hollow Valley--venue of the 2002 winter Olympics.
Professional guides and friendly horses will take you on a ride you'll never forget. Enjoy views of the Wasatch Mountains, including Mount Timpanogos and Deer Creek Reservoir.
Climb to the summit of the Crow's Nest, an original hunting camp of the Ute Indian tribe. From here experience incredible views of Mount Timpanogos towering above.
Suitable for all riders.
- Riders must be at least 8 years old to participate on trail rides
- One rider per horse, absolutely no double riding
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- The trails are walking only
- There is no weight limit, but riders must be physically able to mount their horse unassisted
- All rides begin with a 10-15 minute arena lesson to introduce guests to the horses
DurationThe ride will last approximately 2 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsSmall groups
SpectatorsThis is for the scheduled participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearIt is recommended to wear jeans and boots.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.