Craft Brewery Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays & Sundays - 11:00 AM
Discover the booming craft brewery scene of the San Antonio area on a guided Craft Brewery Tour!
- Explore and taste craft brews with a 5-star rated provider on TripAdvisor
- Travel by luxury van to up to 3 breweries for behind-the-scenes info and delicious tastings
- Enjoy a delicious meal while learning about the art of craft brewing
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the day as your provider shows you the best of the best!
Visit the best breweries of the area on a chauffeured Craft Brewery Tour through the San Antonio area!
On this full-day excursion, you'll travel by luxury van to up to 3 craft breweries where you'll be treated to behind-the-scenes information and learn about the unique beer making process at each location. Before you even hit the breweries, you'll meet your guides at a local eatery in San Antonio where you'll enjoy a delicious lunch. Afterward, it will be time to load up in the van and head to the first destination. At the breweries, try delicious samples (amounts vary by brewery) and learn how to select, recommend and pair beer with various foods.
Whether a beer novice or a beer enthusiast, this Craft Brewery Tour is a day filled with fun, education, and exploration. Hop aboard, sit back, and enjoy!
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID
- Tour includes water at the breweries, all tastings, a meal, and gratuities for the bar tenders
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoyed the tour
- Tour tastings and venues are subject to change
- For guests that wish to join the tour, but not participate in the food and beer tastings, please contact Cloud 9 Living to purchase a non-inclusive ticket
DurationThis tour will last approximately 7 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 14 on each tour. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour. If guests would like to join the tour, but not participate in the beer and food tastings please call Cloud 9 Living to purchase a non-inclusive ticket.
Weather DependentThis brewery tour will run in rain or shine. There will be no cancellations due to weather unless experience provider cancels the tour due to safety concerns.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and some walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed with at least 72 hours notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule at least 72 hours prior will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Can I bring someone under 21 along?
Unfortunately, no. These tours are for participants 21 and older with valid ID.
How much beer will we be drinking?
Throughout the course of the tour you will visit 3 breweries. At each location, amounts will vary but typically are either a flight of beer tastings or 2 half pours.
What will we be having for lunch?
The surprise is half the fun! You will begin your tour at a local San Antonio eatery. Vegetarian options will be available to order.
- Can I bring someone under 21 along?