Guided Fly Fishing Adventure
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Pending instructor availability
Nothing compares to the thrill of catching your first fish on a fly rod. Whether you're a long-time angler or you've never cast a rod, you will improve your skills and be sure you have a fun time doing it!Full Description>
- Orvis endorsed fly fishing guide
- Choose from private lakes in Medina County and public lakes and rivers in Choke Canyon, Amistad and more
- All levels of experience are welcome on this full day guided fly fishing adventure
- Perfect for a fun and educational day by the water!
Your experience will take you to Devine, Texas where you'll meet your guide and be outfitted with a fly rod and flies.
From there you will be given lessons on casting and which flies to use depending on the conditions.
Then it's off to private lakes in Medina County, where you and your guide will have the luxury of having the lake all to yourselves.
You will enjoy the peace and serenity of this beautiful area, and by day's end you're sure to be hooked on this sport!
- Participants should bring waders or flat boots for this experience
- All ages and abilities welcome
- Trips are guided by Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide
- Fishing license is not included, but required for the adventure
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 8
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearDepending on the season, different clothing is recommended. During the winter months, dress in layers. During the summer months, wear quick drying shorts and river sandals. Regardless of season, it is not recommended to wear cotton. Bring a hat and pair of polorized sunglasses as well.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.