Cooking Party in Your Home
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
Host a fun and memorable experience, a Cooking Party in Your Home!Full Description>
- Enjoy a fun and entertaining experience with family or friends learning new cooking skills in the comfort of your own home
- After you're done cooking, enjoy feasting with your guests on the group's own culinary creations
- Perfect experience for a group of friends looking to have a fun and memorable night while expanding your cooking skills
- Your friendly and knowledgeable chef graduated first in her class at the National Culinary School
Your friendly and knowledgeable instructor, Chef Julie Barber, will come to your home and teach a cooking class of your choosing for you and a group of family or friends. You'll learn new techniques, cooking tips and tricks, and work on recipes of your own choosing. At the end of your party, you'll feast on the delicious culinary creations you've made.
Chef Julie will consult with you prior to your Cooking Party to craft a lesson perfectly tailored to your interests. Whether your group is comprised of cooking beginners, parents who cook for the family, or experienced cooks looking to take your technique to the next level, Chef Julie will design a lesson that will be fun and tasty.
This class is ideal for a group of friends who want to have a fun time bonding in the kitchen while expanding your cooking skills!
About the Chef: Chef Julie Barber graduated first in her class at the National Culinary School, and has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Michigan. Chef Julie is one of the leading personal chefs in San Diego and is dedicated to providing you healthy, fresh and utterly delicious foods using only the freshest ingredients.
- Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience
- Chef will work with you to customize the menu and lesson plan
- Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem; you can simply reimburse your chef
- Will travel to most areas in San Diego County; additional travel fees may apply for far north or east county locations
DurationApproximately 3 hours
Maximum ParticipantsFor groups of more than 8, please contact Cloud 9 Living.
SpectatorsThis private party is for booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearThis is your experience, dress as you wish!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance; holiday times are busy and will require more advance notice.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 10 days notice prior to your booked date. Rescheduling between 10 days and 72 hours will incur a $75 fee, and the failure to reschedule at least 72 hours of your booked date.
How far will the chef travel?
The chef will travel to most areas in San Diego County. However, additional travel fees may apply for far north or east county locations.
What do I need to provide?
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
How will the chef decide on the menu?
The chef will work with you to customize the menu and lesson plan according to your personal preference. Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem; you can simply reimburse your chef upon arrival.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your chef is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience. Recommended gratuity is $20-25 per person.
- How far will the chef travel?