Downtown San Diego Brewery Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays - 10:45 AM & 3:45 PM
Discover the award-winning beers of San Diego on a 4.5-hour Downtown Brewery Tour!
- Tour providers are friendly, knowledgeable and ranked highly by TripAdvisor and Yelp
- Visit up 3 breweries, a production tour line, sample up to 6 beer tastings and enjoy famous Phil's BBQ meal
- Transportation provided in a 12-seat, 6-wheel drive Pinzgauer Swiss army vehicle with open air design
- Great tour around downtown that incorporates beer and barbecue in the best way possible!
Embark on a guided tour to some of San Diego's favorite stops on the Downtown San Diego Brewery Tour!
You'll climb into a 12-seat, 6-wheel drive open air Swiss Military Pinzgauer and head to 3 of the locals favorite breweries! Stops during the 4.5-hour tour may include (subject to change):
- Ballast Point
- Stone Taphouse
- Coronado Brewery
- Belching Beaver Tap House
- Rip Current Tap House
- Acoustic Ales
- Karl Strauss
- Mission Brewery
- Mike Hess
- Modern Times
Along with up to 6 beer tastings and a brewery production line tour, you'll also enjoy a meal at award-winning, Famous Phil's BBQ!
Sample San Diego's best brews while travelling in style and seeing the sights of the beautiful coastal city on the Downtown Brewery Tour!
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid government issued ID
- Lunch and all tasting fees are included
- One stop along the route may require a $5 entry charge per person upon arrival
- Includes 7 ounce souvenir tasting glass
DurationApproximately 4.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 per tour. For groups larger than 5 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for weather and walking. You may also want to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there an age requirement?
All participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid government issued ID.
What does the tour include?
Tour includes a highly qualified and knowledgeable beer guide, travel in an open air Swiss Military Pinzgaur, picnic lunch, all tasting fees, hosting and commentary at the breweries and comprehensive commentary from your guide.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
- Is there an age requirement?