San Diego Photo Safari
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 7:30 AM and 2:00 PM
*Pending instructor availabilty
Learn to take postcard quality photos with your DSLR or point and shoot cameraas you spend a day with professional photographer Elle Gamboa.Full Description>
- Capture the visual essence of San Diego's top tourist attractions on this half-day photo safari
- Former movie and commercial photographer, Elle's professional guidance creates a custom day for photographers of all skill levels - beginners to advanced
- Learn photography skills such as lighting, exposure and composition as you explore Balboa Park, the Gaslamp Quarter, Sunset Cliffs and more
- Build confidence in your new photography skills and bring home amazing photos to impress your family and friends!
Explore and capture the visual essence of San Diego on this unique half-day photo safari with professional photographer, Elle Gamboa.
This experience will take you to the most popular and scenic attractions such as: Balboa Park, Seaport Village, Gaslamp Quarter, Sunset Cliffs, La Jolla Cove, Old Town and more.
Whether you are an absolute beginner or an advanced amateur, your expert photography instructor will work directly with you to improve your technical and creative skills.
Participants are taught the basics of photography such as lighting, composition and exposure using various landmarks of San Diego as models. Learn to take well composed and sharp photos with your DSLR or your smartphone.
Whether you are visiting San Diego for the first time or are a local resident, this is a great way to explore the city and learn photography skills from a professional travel photographer.
All photo safari graduates received safari photo critiques and follow ups.
- There is no age limit, but the participants must be old enough to participate
- Equipment is not provided
- All participants need to bring film or digital cameras with extra batteries, film and memory cards
DurationThe half-day safari will take approximately 4.5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 4 participants per safari.
SpectatorsThis safari is for booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent. Alternate indoor photo opportunities are available.
What To WearCasual attire, good walking shoes, sunscreen and a hat are recommended. Also, participants will need to bring a camera with extra batteries, film and memory cards.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance of intended date of use.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is the equipment provided?
Equipment is not provided, all participants will need to bring film or digital cameras with extra batteries, film and memory cards.
Is there an age limit for the safari?
There is no age limit, but the participants must be old enough to participate.
Is the safari weather dependent?
This experience is not weather dependent. If the outdoor weather does not corporate, there are alternate indoor photo opportunities available.
- Is the equipment provided?