Flying Trapeze Lesson for 4
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Have you ever wanted to run away and join the circus? Or maybe you've dreamed of flying through the air or swinging by your knees! Well, we have just the experience for you.Full Description>
- Company has been in business for over 15 years and their instructors have over 40 years of combined experience
- Performed for clients such as Warner Bros. and American Expressand was featured on the Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Warm up on the stationary bar, and then proceed up the ladder to the flying trapeze
- Experience the thrill of flying through the air in a safe, friendly and fun environment!
Experience the thrill and excitement of the Flying Trapeze at one of the few full-time circus schools in the United States.Key Info>
Classes are unique and exciting and while most students are taking classes for fun we can certainly train those who aspire to a professional career.
Begin with the basics and work up to more challenging tricks - even try your hand at a release and catch!
As your skills and confidence progress, learn to swing, sway, and enjoy this uplifting activity.
All sessions are conducted with safety lines and a spotting belt to assure your safety at all times.
- This lesson is for up to 4 people
- Participants should be at least 4 years of age
- Please note, the flying trapeze is always done over a net and everyone wears a safety harness
Duration1 hour lesson
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 4 Per Lesson
SpectatorsThis experience is for the booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearNon-restrictive pants and socks or athletic/gymnastic shoe. Do not wear shorts or jeans.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14-21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 21 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience