Full Moon Kayak Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
*Dates for this experience are typically subject to change or availability. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for further information regarding availability at 866-525-6839.
Experience the magical magnificence of paddling under the brightness of California's moon light on this Full Moon Kayak Tour.Full Description>
- Seasoned guides will take you on a moonlit journey as you leisurely paddle through the ocean under the moon and stars
- All skill levels are welcome
- Enjoy the peaceful and calming atmosphere under the Pacific night sky!
Experience the mystical sensation of paddling into the night under the illumination of the full moon as it rises over the horizon.Key Info>
This Full Moon Kayak Tour is calm, peaceful and absolutely spectacular! On this approximately 3-hour tour, you'll paddle leisurely so that you can embrace the atmosphere created by the water and the moon dancing together.
This experience is welcoming to participants of all skill levels. There aren't many experiences like this, so take advantage and experience the moonlight like never before!
- No experience necessary
- Participants must be 13 years of age
- Equipment is provided including kayak, paddles, PFD's, spray skirts, paddle jackets and first aid necessities
- Do not wear cotton
- Wear synthetic, wool, or silk clothing (shirt, pants, fleece top or sweater, & gloves)
- Recommended to bring water
- Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour
DurationApproximately 3 hours
Maximum ParticipantsThere may be up to 8 participants per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those booked on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear synthetic, wool, or silk clothing (shirt, pants, fleece top or sweater, & gloves). Please do not wear any cotton. It is also recommended to bring water shoes, sport sandals, booties, or sneakers with wool or synthetic socks.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rescheduling at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.