Group Introductory DJ Lesson
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Click here for schedule
Try your hand at the turntables and discover how to get the party started in a fun, group setting with an Introductory DJ Lesson!
- Entertainment Weekly, ABC News, SF Station, and SF Weekly have featured the hottest DJ studio in the heart of San Francisco
- Learn DJ equipment, music theory, mixing, flow, song selection and more in this 90-minute lesson
- Professional and world-class instructors teach you tricks of the trade in a fun, positive, party-starting atmosphere!
If you've ever dreamed of becoming a top-notch party-starter, the best place to begin is with the Group Introductory DJ Lesson. The low student-to-teacher ratio is ideal for learning and takes away the pressure of a 1-on-1 lesson.
Get introduced to the basics of the art in a fun, comfortable setting with no more than 6 participants per class.
Studio instructors are nightclub DJs, as well as a DMC DJ World Champion and producers with tracks sold on Beatport, the largest DJ and electronic music community!
During the 90-minute class, you'll focus on the 15 must-know secrets to DJing. As this option provides a basic introduction to the equipment and the art, it's a great chance to test your interest in the DJ world!
From setting up equipment to organizing your music like a pro, the knowledge you'll gain from experienced instructors at the Group Introductory DJ Lesson will get you ready to entertain in no time!
- No experience is necessary
- All equipment is provided
- If you have experience with other equipment that you would like to explore, please note this when booking your lesson
- Group Introductory DJ Lesson bookings with the option of multiple participants must be booked for the same date and time for all participating
Maximum Participants90-minute lessons will have a maximum of 6 participants.
SpectatorsThis experience is for participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearYou may dress as you wish, casual attire is most common.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply.Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need to bring equipment?
All equipment will be provided. If you have your own that you would like to bring with you, please indicate it in your booking request.
Do I need DJ experience?
The best part of both classes is that no experience is necessary!
What are the 15 must-know secrets to DJing?
That's a great question ... sign up and find out!
Can large groups be accommodated?
Yes. For groups larger than 4 participants, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing and details.
- Do I need to bring equipment?