Intro to Rock Climbing
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Select dates only:
Click Here for Schedule
Learn the basics of rock climbing and how to scale the side of a mountain during this intro class in Northern California.Full Description>
- Learn from professional guides with 21 years of experience who always put safety first
- Suitable for beginners and those hoping to learn new skills or refresh old techniques
- Instructors teach you safety tips, how top-rope climbing systems work, technique in belaying, how to tie knots and more
- Satisfy your adventurous spirit while getting a physical workout with this day of climbing outdoors!
Getting vertical in the world of climbing is like nothing else. With this Intro to Rock Climbing course you'll be able to test your skills and reach new heights!Key Info>
There are so many different climbs out there that can accommodate all levels of experience, so rest assured, there is a climb for you!
This adventure is great for the total beginner looking to learn new skills, an intermediate gym climber or someone looking for a refresher. Throughout the day, your expert instructor will guide you and provide a lot of climbing time in a safe environment.
By the end of the course you will be fully versed in safety, technique, equipment and belaying. Expect to get a good workout and have a blast!
- No experience necessary
- Participants must be 13 years of age
- Recommended for beginners or climbers with limited indoor climbing experience
- All necessary climbing and safety equipment is provided
- 2-3 quarts of water
- Food (sandwich, fruit, energy bars)
- Retainer straps for glasses
- Medium-size backpack to carry your items
- Consider bringing a tip for your instructor / guide for exceptional service
DurationApproximately 6 hours
Maximum ParticipantsGroup size may vary.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those booked for the course.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions and shoes or boots with good traction.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.