Mission District Dessert and Chocolate Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday - 3:00 PM
Explore the Mission District for the best desserts in the city during this Mission District Dessert and Chocolate Tour in San Francisco!
- Top rated experience provider and friendly and knowledgeable guides who all live in this neighborhood and know the streets intimately
- Learn about this Mission's past as well as its interesting culinary history while trying some of the best sweets
- This tour includes 5-7 delicious tastings, from artisinal handcrafted chocolates, traditional American pies, the best ice cream you've ever had, authentic latin postres, and more!
The tastings on this Mission District Dessert and Chocolate Tour are as varied as they are interesting, and especially delicious!
Learn about the Mission's past as well as its interesting culinary history, while trying some of the best sweets that San Francisco has to offer. The fun and knowledgeable guides all live in this neighborhood and know the area like no one else.
The tour leads you inside this colorful neighborhood known for it's great culinary tradition. Besides the quality of the food, which is the result of fierce competition, the diversity of the food is probably the biggest draw to this area's food scene.
You will be tasting 5-7 delicious desserts, from artisinal handcrafted chocolates, traditional American pies, the best ice cream you've ever had, authentic latin postres, and more! You will leave with a full stomach and newfound knowledge of the Mission District in San Francisco!
- All tastings are included in the price and will happily fill most stomachs
- Please note allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking so accommodations can be made
- The tour route is never the same, but on average it covers approximately 1 mile at a relaxed pace with plenty of opportunities to sit down
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 10
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water
DurationThis tour will last approximately 2 - 2.5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 14 participants per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour is not weather dependent, it will run rain or shine.
What To WearPlease wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. It is recommended to bring a bottle of water.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
What restaurants are we visiting?
This tour will not be the same every time. There are so many choices for wonderful stops, that this tour will rotate every few days. It will be a surprise!
Is this is walking tour?
Yes this is a walking tour. You will walk approximately 1 mile at a relaxed pace with plenty of opportunities to sit down.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes this tour is wheelchair accessible.
How many participants will be on the tour?
This tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run and there will be a maximum of 14 participants per tour.
Can we schedule this tour with a group?
Yes, groups of 6 or more may be scheduled anytime. Please call Cloud 9 Living for more information.
- What restaurants are we visiting?