Mission District Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays - 11:00 AM & 3:00 PM
Sundays - 11:00 AM
Enjoy a guided tour and progressive meal through one of San Francisco's trendiest neighborhoods on this Mission District Food Tour!
- Tour provider has been featured on The Travel Channel and is the #1 Rated Food Tour company in San Francisco on Trip Advisor
- Enjoy delicious and generous samples at 4 different restaurants - 2 appetizers, 1 entree and 1 dessert
- Meet restaurant owners, chefs, and industry experts
- To add 2 cocktail pairings to this tour, check out the Mission District Food & Cocktail Tour!
Your guided and narrated food tour will visit 4 food locations in the popular Mission District.Key Info>
As you enjoy the delicious tastings served along the way, your friendly and knowledgeable guide will offer a glimpse into San Francisco's rich history, amazing food, and unique architecture.You will sample delicious food specialties that may include (subject to change):
- Artisan American Cheese Flight at a New York Times acclaimed cheese cafe
- Artisan Cured Ham & Oysters
- Beer-and-a-shot braised chicken and cod taco at a trendy taco bar with over 350 types of tequila
- Seasonal sweet potato quesadilla and seasonal pineapple soda from innovative Mexican vegan restaurant
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream - skip the line!
- Single origin chocolate tasting and brownie flight
- Participants should be able to comfortably walk 1.5 miles at a moderate pace
- This tour is not recommended for children, but they are allowed to attend
- Participants are encouraged to bring a water bottle
- All tastings are included in the price
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is always appreciated if you enjoy the tour
- Participants with food allergies (e.g. nuts, gluten, etc.) should inquire as to the presence of certain ingredients prior to each tasting
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour will run in mild weather. In the event of severe weather, or if you have any questions regarding weather, contact your experience provider directly.
What To WearWear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. Keep in mind, San Francisco weather is unpredictable. It is recommended to bring water, a jacket, sunglasses, and a camera.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 14 days notice to your experience provider.
Are there vegetarian options?
Yes, most dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice. Vegetarian option is available, but this tour is not recommended for vegans or people with gluten allergies. Please note any restrictions at the time of booking.
How far will we walk on this tour?
This tour requires about 1.5 miles of walking at a casual pace.
Are cameras allowed?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your camera to take and share photos.
Does the tour end at the same place where it begins?
The tour ends within a few blocks of the starting point. Your tour guide will be happy to assist with directions at the end of the tour.
Is there a discounted price for children and seniors?
This tour currently does not offer discounted tickets for children and seniors.
Is this tour beneficial for San Francisco natives?
Yes, in fact the tours are geared toward locals since we hope to introduce you to hidden gems in your own backyard, while meeting the chefs, owners and industry experts. Locals have a great time on our tours and often attend when family is in town or when celebrating a special occasion.
- Are there vegetarian options?