Redwoods & Wine Country Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
San Francisco, CA
Daily - 8:30 AM
*Hotel pick-up is between 7:30 & 8:30 AM
Experience some of Northern California's greatest jewels - the Redwoods and the wineries of Sonoma & Napa Valley.
- Tour provider has been featured in SF Weekly, The Examiner and are a member of the San Francisco Travel Association
- Spend the morning exploring the spectacular Redwood Sequoia trees
- Enjoy tastings at Sonoma and Napa Valley wineries while basking in the fresh Northern California air!
The California Wine Country is less than an hour drive away from San Francisco and it's one of the area's most beautiful and popular attractions.
This Redwoods & Wine Country Tour is a great way to see both of these classic Bay area sites. You'll enjoy the morning exploring the spectacular Redwood Sequoia trees, then relax in the afternoon while your guide introduces you to the California wine country.
Your tour includes 3 wine tastings and 2 visits to wineries in Napa and Sonoma Valley. You'll also stop at the famous Sonoma Plaza, spending 45 minutes or more at each stop. All of the wine tastings are included in the tour. Your day will end with an optional stop at the Golden Gate bridge for a scenic photo op.
Get away from it all and spend some time exploring giant Redwoods and sipping fine wines - the main ingredients to a classic Northern California day!
Take your wine country experience to the next level by indulging in an exclusive 3-course gourmet food and wine experience. This upgrade option includes a combination of delicious food paired with a collection of local wines in the renowned Sonoma Plaza. A one of a kind experience!
*See FAQ's for lunch and wine pairing menu
- Tour includes 3 wine tastings
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID
- Does not include any meals without the upgrade option
- The tour price does not include the national park entrance fee, which is $10 per person (based on 2017) and must be paid when you reach the entrance of the park
- It is recommeded to bring snacks, a bottle of water and cash for additional wine tasting at the Sonoma Plaza and for the park entrance fee
- Includes hotel pick-up and drop-off from hotels located Downtown and at Fisherman's Wharf
- Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience
- Your guide will provide narration in English, but Audio tours in various foreign languages are available upon request
DurationApproximately 9 hours
Maximum ParticipantsThere may be between 13 - 36 passengers depending upon tour vehicle used. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent, please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns regarding weather.
What To WearPlease wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather. High heels, flip-flops, and open-toe shoes are not recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience, subject to a $35 fee per booking. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule within 72 hours of your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are wine tasting included and how much money do I need for the additional wine tastings in Sonoma Plaza?
Yes, all wine tasting fees are included on this tour. If you want to join additional wine tastings, please feel free to do that. The wine tasting fees range from $5 to $20 (subject to change).
Can we bring food on the tour?
Yes, you may certainly bring snacks or a lunch with you as it is an all-day tour. You'll also have the option to purchase food during the tour or choose the upgrade option and a gourmet lunch with wine pairing will be included. If you don't do the upgrade, you will have time to pick up lunch or sit down at a casual eatery at the Historic Sonoma Plaza.
What's on the menu with the lunch upgrade option?
Menu (subject to change):
First Course - Cheese Board with Fresh Fruit
Second Course - White Beans & Vegetables topped with Almond-Arugula Pesto or Baby Mixed Greens tossed with Fresh Herbs Vinaigrette, Red Grape Tomatoes and Croutons
Main Course - Mushroom Ravioli with Homemade Bolognaise and Grated Parmesan Cheese, Grilled Salmon over Sautéed Vegetables drizzled with Balsamic Reduction, Fusilli Pasta with Arugula-Almond Pesto and Parmesan Cheese or Pork Scallopini with Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Spinach and Caper Butter Sauce
I don't want to do the upgrade lunch option, what can I do instead?
You may venture out on your own and try one of the many cafes and restaurants located in the plaza. You will meet the rest of the group again after lunch.
- Are wine tasting included and how much money do I need for the additional wine tastings in Sonoma Plaza?