Napa Valley Wine and Bike Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 9:30 AM
On this Napa Valley Bike Tour you'll enjoy a relaxing ride through the beautiful vineyards of the Napa Valley enjoying fresh air and fine wine.Full Description>
- Experience provider has over 21 years guiding tours in the Napa Valley area
- Designed for the tourist, not the cyclist, so you can enjoy a relaxing guided bike cruise around one of Northern California's most popular regions
- Bike easy terrain on paved roads through picturesque mountains, vineyards and redwoods
- Visit 2 hand selected wineries in Napa Valley
There is no better way to tour the Napa Valley than from the seat of a bicycle. As you pedal past rows of undulating vineyards you will enjoy an invigorating sensory experience that simply cannot be achieved from the inside of a car.Key Info>
You may bike at your own pace on mostly flat, easy terrain with picturesque mountains, vineyards and redwoods, as your backdrop.
Your guide will bring you to 2 hand-selected wineries where you will have an opportunity to rest, relax, and taste for 30 to 45 minutes. No rushing, you will have plenty of time to take in the scenery and sample the wine.
Truly a wine country experience that engages all your senses!
- Late-model Specialized hybrid rental bike & helmet rental
- Handlebar bag
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Wine tasting appointments
- Van support (we will pick up your wine purchases along the way!)
- Roadside assistance
- Bottled water and light snack bar
- Bring cash for wine tastings as wine tasting fees are not included
- Wine Tasting fees average $20-30 at most wineries, however they are often waived with a minimum wine purchase
- Participants must be 21 years old with valid ID
- You will bike an average of 3-6 miles between each winery visit
- Bike rental valid until 5pm, so you can explore further after your tour
Duration4-4.5 hours, approximately 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience will run rain or shine.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and closed-toe shoes. Cycling shorts/pants are recommended but not required. It is also recommended to bring sunscreen, water, and a camera.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7-14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed directly with the experience provider up to 48 hours prior to your booked date for a $25 per person fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What wineries will we visit?
Participants often want to know which wineries they will visit on the tour. While this is an understandable question, it's nearly impossible for the tour provider to answer since they can only book winery appointments a day or two ahead of time.
The wineries you'll visit on tour are selected based on three criteria: 1) a balance of family-owned, boutique labels as well as larger production wineries 2) the ambiance of the winery property and 3) a welcoming and personalized guest experience delivered by the tasting room staff.
To give you an idea of the types of wineries you can expect to visit, here is a sampling of the properties the tour provider has been known to frequent: Andretti Winery, Baldacci Family Vineyards, Bell Wine Cellars, Chandon, Chimney Rock, Conn Creek, Elyse Winery, Goose Cross, Grgich Hills, Honig Vineyard and Winery, Luna Vineyards, Monticello Vineyards, Mumm Napa, Pine Ridge Vineyards, Saddleback Cellars and many more.
- What wineries will we visit?