San Francisco Cable Car Photo Safari
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 7:30 AM & 1:00 PM
*Pending instructor availabilty
Spend the day with professional photographer, Elle Gamboa, and capture beautiful photos of San Francisco!
- Master your DSLR or a point and shoot camera and learn about lighting, exposure and composition during a 30-minute orientation
- Ride the cable car and travel by foot to capture daily life in San Francisco on the half-day photo safari
- See the highlights of San Francisco that may include Market Street, Lombard Street, Coit Tower, Ghirardelli Square and more
- Experienced movie and travel photographer - Elle will create a tailored experience unique to your skill level!
Explore and capture the essence of San Francisco in this half-day photo safari with travel and movie photographer, Elle Gamboa.Key Info>
This experience will take you by both cable car and foot to the most popular and scenic attractions of San Francisco. Start the day with a 30-minute photography orientation that highlights the basic principles of photography; lighting, exposure and composition.
Next, hop onto the cable car and head to some of San Francisco's famous attractions! Shooting locations may include Market Street, Powell Street, Lombard Street (the most crookedest street in the world) and Ghirardelli Square.
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced amateur, your expert photographer will work directly with you to expand your photography skills. After a day of photography, your instructor will review and critique each students' photos while you both enjoy a nice cup of Ghirardelli hot chocolate.
If you are vacationing in San Francisco or a long time resident, this is a great way to explore the city and learn more about photography!
- Equipment is not provided
- There is no age restriction, but the participants must be willing and able to operate a camera and stand/walk for an extended period of time
- All participants need to bring a DSLR or point and shoot camera with extra batteries, film and memory cards
- All photographers are welcome - beginner to advanced
- Cable car pass is included
- Participants are encouraged to bring water, snacks, lunch or money to purchase food during breaks
DurationThis half day photo safari is approximately 5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsThis experience is for up to 6 participants.
SpectatorsThis safari is for booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent. Alternate indoor photo opportunities are available.
What To WearCasual attire, comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and a hat are recommended. Also, participants will need to bring a camera with extra batteries, film and memory cards.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What do I need to bring with me?
Participants will need to bring a camera, extra batteries, a memory card, water, snacks and extra money for any purchases you'd like to make throughout the day.
How long is this experience?
This experience is a half-day photo safari. Participants will be working with the professional photographer for approximately 5 hours.
Do I need photography experience?
This San Francisco photo safari is great for all levels of photo enthusiasts. Beginners to advanced photographers are encouraged to attend!
- What do I need to bring with me?