San Francisco Craft Cocktail Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays - 5:00 PM
Explore Union Square cocktail hot-spots and taste delicious drinks as your guide leads you through the area's history on this San Francisco Culinary Experience!
- Tour provider has been featured on the Travel Channel, and also rated #1 Rated Food Tour company in San Francisco on Trip Advisor
- Visit 3 specialty cocktail lounges and enjoy drinks from expert mixologists
- Meet bartenders, master mixologists, and bar owners on your journey through Union Square's cocktail history
Treat your taste buds to an array of flavors with exceptional drinks. Your tour guide will detail San Francisco's history and role in cocktail culture throughout the course of the tour.Key Info>
Visit 3 lounges in Union Square, sampling unique creations. Your tour guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Delicious samples may include (subject to change):
- Famous Tradition Cocktail
- Citrus Pisco Punch
- Spicy Tequila-based Poquito Picante cocktail
- Participants must be at least 21 years old and must present a valid ID
- Participants should be able to comfortably walk approximately half of a mile at a moderate pace
- Participants are encouraged to bring water
- All alcohol tastings are included in the price
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is always appreciated
- Participants with food allergies should inquire about ingredients in each drink prior to each tasting
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour will run in mild weather conditions. In the event of severe weather, or if you have any questions regarding weather, contact your experience provider directly prior to the tour.
What To WearWear comfortable walking shoes and clothes appropriate for the weather. Keep in mind, San Francisco weather is unpredictable. It is recommended to bring an ID, water, jacket, sunglasses, and a camera.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 14 days notice to your experience provider.
How far will we walk on this tour?
This tour requires approximately half a mile of walking on a flat route.
Are cameras allowed?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your camera to take and share photos.
Does the tour end at the same place where it begins?
The tour ends within a few blocks of the starting point. If need be, your tour guide will be happy to assist with directions at the end of the tour.
Is there a discounted price for children and seniors?
This tour currently does not offer discounted tickets for children and seniors.
Is this tour beneficial for San Francisco natives?
Yes, in fact the tours are geared toward locals since we hope to introduce you to hidden gems in your own backyard, while meeting the chefs, owners and industry experts. Locals have a great time on our tours and often attend when family is in town or when celebrating a special occasion.
- How far will we walk on this tour?