- Must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds
- Participants must be ages 12 and guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Those concerned about mobility issues please call Cloud 9 Living to discuss, we want every rider to have a safe tour.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour.
- Participants must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail
- Expect to be standing for at least 2 hours
- Wear the helmet and safety vest that is provided with the tour.
- Tour participants will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Attendees must complete the Segway rider training and test ride
- Please respect road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe enjoyable ride.
The tour will last approximately 2 hours with about a 45-minute segway training session prior to tour departure.
There will be a maximum of 10 riders per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience typically runs rain or shine, but in the event of severe weather conditions, it may be cancelled. Please contact your experience provider directly with questions regarding weather.
What To Wear
Participants should wear comfortable closed-toe flat shoes and certainly no high heels, sandals or flip flops. It is also recommended to wear an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing. Gloves are recommended during the winter months. With the chilly wind, wet fog and damp environment along the waterfront, shorts and a t-shirt are not a good idea. Each Segway has a small handlebar storage bag for cameras, light jackets and purses. Backpacks or bulky bags will not fit in the handlebar bags. Please leave bulky backpacks at home
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.