San Francisco Stairway Hike
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays - 1:30 PM
Climb the many stairways of the City by the Bay on this guided city hike in San Francisco!
- Experienced guides are TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipients
- Walk 4.5 miles on the nearly 2.5 hour urban adventure
- Climb the Filbert Steps, meet the wild parrots near Coit Tower, visit Jack Early Park, see where Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio took their wedding photos and more
- Take in the sights of the city on this guided adventure in San Francisco!
Discover the stairways of San Francisco on this guided city tour!
An experienced guide will take you on an approximately 2.5 hour tour that will cover 4.5 miles and feature many famous and hidden stairways! Highlights throughout the tour may include (subject to change):
- Climbing the Filbert steps
- Catching a glimpse of the wild parrots of Telegraph Hill
- Coit Tower
- Jack Early Park
- Lombard Street, the "crookedest street in the world"
- Seeing where Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio took their wedding photos
- Descending Greenwich Steps
Enjoy an insider's look at one of America's hillier cities on the guided San Francisco Stairway Hike!
- This hike is considered moderate to strenuous
- Participants should be able to walk up to 4.5 miles
- Recommended for anyone over the age of 13
- All participants are encouraged to bring water
DurationApproximately 2.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 15.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour will run in mild weather. In the event of severe weather, or if you have any questions regarding weather, it is recommended to contact your experience provider directly. In the event that the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you would be able to reschedule directly with the tour provider.
What To WearWear comfortable walking shoes and clothes appropriate for the weather. Keep in mind, San Francisco weather is unpredictable. It is recommended to bring water, a jacket, sunglasses, and a camera.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed however, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
How far is the hike?
Participants can expect to hike approximately 4.5 miles on the 2.5 hour guided tour.
How difficult is the hike?
This hike is considered moderate to strenuous.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience.
Are restrooms available on the tour?
Yes, public restrooms are available during the tour.
Are there any age restrictions?
This tour is geared for participants at least 13 years old. Younger children are welcome on the tour if the parents believe the children can maintain pace during a moderate to strenuous hike.
- How far is the hike?