- Participants must be 12 years of age or older
- Must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour.
- If you are concerned about mobility issues please call Cloud 9 Living to discuss, we want every rider to have a safe tour.
- Must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- Participants must be willing to stand for at least 2 hours.
- Tour participants must wear the helmet and safety vest that is provided.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver upon check-in.
- Complete the Segway rider training and test ride.
- Please respect road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe enjoyable ride.
Approximately 2.5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants with a maximum of 10 per tour. For groups larger than 4, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience typically runs rain or shine, but in the event of severe weather conditions, it may be cancelled. Please contact your experience provider directly regarding weather.
What To Wear
Participants should wear comfortable closed-toe flat shoes and certainly no high heels, sandals or flip flops. It is also recommended to wear an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing. Gloves are recommended during the winter months. With the chilly wind, wet fog and damp environment along the waterfront, shorts and a t-shirt are not a good idea. Each Segway has a small handlebar storage bag for cameras, light jackets and purses. Backpacks or bulky bags will not fit in the handlebar bags. Please leave bulky backpacks at home.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 7 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.