Sonoma Food and Wine Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Friday-Monday: 1:30 PM
Embark on an unforgettable palate pleasing journey through Sonoma's historical downtown plaza on a 3-hour food and wine tour!
- Guided walking tour visits up to 8 local stops for incredible food and wine tastings
- Food samples may include Ahi tuna tacos, gourmet fig snacks and pulled pork sliders
- Enjoy wine tastings from some of the area's best local wineries and learn about the history of one of the most renowned wine and travel destinations
- Discover some of the best local food and wine, with the help of an experienced guide to lead the way!
Stroll the streets of the Historical Plaza in downtown Sonoma with an experienced guide to point out the food and wine favorites of the area!
Visit up to 8 tasting locations during the 3-hour tour that may include:
- Two Amigos Tasting Room
- El Dorado Kitchen
- The Girl & The Fig
- Sonoma Cheese Shop
- Burger's & Vine
- Sonoma Wine Shop
- Las Bodega
- The Chocolate Cow
- Figone's Olive Oil Company
- Sweet Scoops
Tastings throughout the tour are a variety of unique small bites and local wines. Samples may include Ahi tuna tacos, gourmet figs and pulled pork sliders.
Learn about the history of downtown Sonoma on a Food and Wine Tour great for both locals and visitors!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age or older with a valid ID
- Participants can expect to walk at a slow pace for approximately 1 mile
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 15 people per tour
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour will runs rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearPlease dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age requirements for this experience?
Yes, participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID.
What happens if the weather is bad?
Most of this tour will take place indoors, therefore it will run rain and shine.
How much walking is involved?
This tour will cover approximately 1 mile of walking. Participants can expect to stand for a majority of the tour with seating available in some tasting locations.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Food substitutions and vegetarian options are available throughout the tour with enough notice. Please indicate at the time of booking if you have dietary restrictions or food allergies and accommodations will try to be made.
How much food and wine will be served?
There are up to 8 stops on this tour and generally, enough food is served to satisfy most participants. Each person will sample about 3 wines that will be determined on the day of the tour.
- Are there any age requirements for this experience?