Sonoma Valley Wine and Bike Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 9:30 AM
Enjoy endless rows of vineyards and sample California wine varietals on a relaxing Sonoma Valley Wine and Bike Tour!Full Description>
- Tour's ranked in the Trip Advisor"Top Five Napa County Activities" and guides have 20+ years of experience
- Designed for casual riders looking for a unique experience in Sonoma Valley
- Visit 3 wineries for tastings and enjoy a catered picnic lunch on the guided full day tour
- Perfect for tourists and locals eager to take a closer look at California Wine Country!
This relaxing day enjoying the California countryside will begin with an introduction to your experienced and friendly local guide.Key Info>
Once you're properly fitted with a high-end bicycle and helmet, you'll set out on the approximately 7-hour tour that will cover between 10 to 16 total miles of riding.
You'll visit 3 family-owned wineries, learn about the "vineyard-to-bottle" process, sample California wines and enjoy a catered picnic lunch.
With frequent stops along the way, there will be plenty of time to take in the breathtaking views of Northern California. Expect to pedal an average of 3-6 miles in between tastings but don't worry, the pace is leisurely and will be customized to the needs of your group.
Jump on the biking bandwagon and experience the Sonoma Valley Wine and Bike Tour. It will appeal to your adventurous side while simultaneously quenching your thirst for fine wine!
- Wine tasting fees are not included in the price of this experience
- Tasting fees may vary but the average cost per tasting is $20-$30 at each winery (some wineries will waive tasting fees with a minimum purchase)
- Participants must be 21 years of age with a valid ID
- Catered deli lunch will be served at one of the wineries - please inform Cloud 9 Living of any dietary restrictions or food allergies at the time of booking
- Biking experience is required
- Expect to bike an average of 3-6 miles between each winery visit, for a total of 10-16 miles.
Duration6.5 -7 hours, approximately 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 per tour. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is for participants only.
Weather DependentThis tour will take place in rain or shine. In the rare event of a cancelled tour due to inclement weather, you will be able to reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Cycling shorts/pants, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7-14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 24 hours prior to your booked date for a $25 per person fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 24 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Which wineries will we visit?
On this tour, you'll stop at three family-owned wineries. The wineries visited will be selected based on the time of the year, tasting room availability and various other factors.
How far will we ride on the tour?
You can expect to ride approximately 10-16 miles total during the 7 hour tour. The pace will be casual and customized to the groups needs.
What is included in the price?
Picnic lunch, high-end bicycle, helmet and guide are all included in the price of this experience.
How much are the tasting fees at each winery?
Wine tasting fees at most California wineries range from $15-$25. Some wineries will waive tasting fees with a minimum purchase.
What will be served at lunch?
The catered picnic lunch will include a variety of deli sandwiches, salad, fruit and sides (olives, garlic dips, etc.). Please indicate at the time of booking if you have any food allergies or restrictions.
Are there any age restrictions?
This tour is recommended for participants over the age of 21, however children are welcome.
What happens if I don't want to ride anymore?
A support van will be available during the tour. If needed, participants are welcome to ride in the van at any time.
- Which wineries will we visit?