Wine Country Tour
Departing from San Francisco, CA
Year-round; hotel pick-ups between 8:00-9:00am at downtown San Francisco hotels or Fisherman's Wharf. Return approximately 5:00pm - 6:00pm.
- Your group and your guide will craft an itinerary of wineries to visit in Napa, Sonoma or maybe both!
- Enjoy small, intimate tour group sizes
- Modern luxury vans equipped with captain leather seats, extra headroom & rear AC for extra comfort
- Visit 4 - 6 wineries for tastings
- Learn the colorful history of wine-making in California, the science and art of wine-making, and the skills of wine tasting
With over 650 wineries throughout Napa and Sonoma counties, this area lives up to its nickname "Wine Country".
You'll spend the day with a small group visiting 4 - 6 boutique wineries for tastings of the area's award-winning wines.
Unlike other large tour companies in the area, you'll enjoy an intimate tour in a comfortable 13 passenger luxury van with all the comfort you'll need during your day in the wine country - including premium captain seats, extra head room, sound system and additional rear AC for extra comfort.
You and the other participants on your tour will discuss various options with your guide and craft an itinerary of wineries to visit. You may spend the day in Napa Valley, you may explore Sonoma, or if your group decides you may squeeze both regions in. Whatever the route, you'll walk away with warm memories of great wine and unparalleled scenery.
Throughout the day, your guide will fill you in on the colorful history of California and its wine-making culture. You'll learn about the science and art of wine-making, wine tasting and other fun topics.
Come explore Wine Country and create a memory to last a lifetime!
All participants must be 21 years of age with valid photo ID.
Does not include wine tasting fees or meals.
Your guide will provide narration in English.
Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Downtown and Fisherman's Wharf.
Gratuity for your guide is not included and is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants. Participants requesting tour dates with less than 4 confirmed passengers will be placed on a list until the selected date has 4 full participants, and will be updated on the status of their requested tour date.
Approximately 9 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 13 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants. Participants requesting tour dates with less than 4 confirmed passengers will be placed on a list until the selected date has 4 full participants, and will be updated on the status of their requested tour date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, you may reschedule your tour date with the experience provider with at least 72 hours notice, subject to a 10% or $25 fee, whichever is greater.
Can we bring food on the tour?
Yes, you may bring food or a lunch with you on the tour. Also, you'll have options to purchase food along the way.
How much do wine tastings cost?
The cost of wine tastings depends on the wineries selected to visit. Some wineries don't charge any fees for tastings, some will waive the fees if a customer purchases a bottle of wine, and some charge $5-$20 for about 4-6 tastings.
Other San Francisco Experiences:(View all 86 San Francisco experiences)
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(14)
- Learn to Fly Big SurFrom: $305Avg Rating of: 3-half(5)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Gourmet Chocolate TourFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Champagne Brunch CruiseFrom: $110Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 4(6)
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Napa Food TourFrom: $89Avg Rating of: 4-half(13)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(33)
- All San Francisco Experiences
- Gift Certificates