San Francisco, CA
Thursday through Sunday - 9:00 AM
*Monday tours are available Mid-May through Mid-October
*Hotel pick-up is between 8:00 &9:00 AM
- Tour provider has been featured in SF Weekly, The Examiner and are a member of the San Francisco Travel Association
- Craft an itinerary with your guide of 4-6 wineries to visit in either Napa or Sonoma Valleys
- Travel in modern luxury vans equipped with captain leather seats, extra headroom & rear AC for extra comfort
- Learn the colorful history, science and art of wine-making in California as well as some tips on proper wine tasting!
With over 650 wineries throughout Napa and Sonoma counties, this area lives up to its nickname "Wine Country".
You'll spend the day with a small group visiting 4-6 boutique wineries for tastings of the area's award-winning wines. Unlike other large tour companies in the area, you'll enjoy an intimate tour in a comfortable 13-passenger luxury van with all of the comfort you'll need during your day in the wine country. Bus includes premium captain seats, extra head room, sound system and additional rear AC for extra comfort.
You and the other tour participants will discuss various options with your guide and craft an itinerary of wineries to visit. You may choose to spend the day in Napa Valley or explore Sonoma with the possibility of visiting both regions! Whatever the route, you'll walk away with warm memories of great wine and views of unparalleled scenery.
Throughout the day, your guide will fill you in on the colorful history of California and its wine-making culture. You'll learn about the science and art of wine-making, wine tasting and other fun topics.
Explore the Wine Country and create a memory to last a lifetime!
- All participants must be 21 years of age with a valid photo ID
- A complimentary picnic lunch and tastings will be included at 2 of the wineries
- Does not include wine tasting fees
- It is recommended to bring money for wine tasting fees, a valid ID, a bottle of water and a snack
- Your guide will provide narration in English
- Includes hotel pick-up and drop-off in Downtown & Fisherman's Wharf areas
- Hotel pick-up is between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run
Approximately 9 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 13 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance. Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run. Participants requesting tour dates with less than 4 confirmed passengers will be placed on a list until the selected date has 4 confirmed participants.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience, subject to a $35 fee per booking. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule within 72 hours of your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How much do wine tastings cost?
The cost of wine tastings depends on the wineries selected to visit.Some wineries do not charge any fees for tastings while some will waive the fees if a customer purchases a bottle of wine, and some charge $5-$20 (subject to change) for about 4-6 tastings.
What kind of food can we expect?
You can expect sandwiches and/or wraps during the picnic lunch. Please notify Cloud 9 Living if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, so accommodations can be made.
What type of vehicle will be used?
The experience provider will use a luxury vehicle. It is a 13-passenger van with premium captain seats, additional rear air-conditioning for extra comfort, extra head room, and a sound system.
What should I bring?
It is recommended to bring money for wine tasting fees, a valid ID, a bottle of water and a snack.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 106 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(38)From: $60
- Learn to Fly Big SurAvg Rating of: 4-half(12)From: $279
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $102
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $165
- Bioluminescent Kayak Adventure in Tomales BayFrom: $75
- Napa Valley Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $239
- America's Cup SailingAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $140
- Gourmet Chocolate TourAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $55
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate & Cocktail TourAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $90
- All San Francisco Experiences