San Francisco, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM
*Hotel pick-up is between 8:00 & 9:00 AM
- Tour provider has been featured in SF Weekly, The Examiner and are a member of the San Francisco Travel Association
- Craft an itinerary with your guide of 4-6 wineries to visit in either Napa or Sonoma Valleys
- Travel in modern luxury vans equipped with captain leather seats, extra headroom & rear AC for extra comfort
- Learn the colorful history, science and art of wine-making in California as well as some tips on proper wine tasting!
With over 650 wineries throughout Napa and Sonoma counties, this area lives up to its nickname "Wine Country".
You'll spend the day with a small group visiting 4-6 boutique wineries for tastings of the area's award-winning wines. Unlike other large tour companies in the area, you'll enjoy an intimate tour in a comfortable 13-passenger luxury van with all of the comfort you'll need during your day in the wine country. Bus includes premium captain seats, extra head room, sound system and additional rear AC for extra comfort.
You and the other tour participants will discuss various options with your guide and craft an itinerary of wineries to visit. You may choose to spend the day in Napa Valley or explore Sonoma with the possibility of visiting both regions! Whatever the route, you'll walk away with warm memories of great wine and views of unparalleled scenery.
Throughout the day, your guide will fill you in on the colorful history of California and its wine-making culture. You'll learn about the science and art of wine-making, wine tasting and other fun topics.
Explore the Wine Country and create a memory to last a lifetime!
- All participants must be 21 years of age with a valid photo ID
- Does not include wine tasting fees or meals
- Your guide will provide narration in English
- Includes hotel pick-up and drop-off the Downtown and Fisherman's Wharf areas
- Hotel pick-up is between 8:00 & 9:00 AM
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run
Approximately 9 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 13 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance. Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run. Participants requesting tour dates with less than 4 confirmed passengers will be placed on a list until the selected date has 4 confirmed participants.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, you may reschedule your tour date with the experience provider with at least 72 hours notice, subject to a 10% or $25 fee, whichever is greater.
Can we bring food on the tour?
Yes, you may bring food or snacks with you on the tour.You'll also have the option to purchase food during the tour.
How much do wine tastings cost?
The cost of wine tastings depends on the wineries selected to visit.Some wineries do not charge any fees for tastings while some will waive the fees if a customer purchases a bottle of wine, and some charge $5-$20 for about 4-6 tastings.
Other San Francisco Gift Ideas:(View all 100 San Francisco experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Sunset Catamaran CruiseFrom: $55Avg Rating of: 5(23)
- Learn to Fly Big SurFrom: $279Avg Rating of: 3-half(5)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Gourmet Chocolate TourFrom: $55Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Champagne Brunch CruiseFrom: $96Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseFrom: $154Avg Rating of: 4-half(12)
- America's Cup SailingFrom: $140Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Performance Racing Prosail 40 CruiseFrom: $210
- San Fran ULTRA Chocolate TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All San Francisco Experiences