Zipline and Moaning Cavern Adventure
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Monday through Friday - 11:00 AM
Saturdays and Sundays -9:30 AM and 11:00 AM
Combine the adrenaline rush of exploring deep into a natural cavern with the excitement of soaring through the air above the trees on the Zipline and Moaning Cavern Adventure!Full Description>
- Experienced tour providers have been leading tours since 1977
- Explore a cavern chamber big enough to hold the Statue of Liberty
- Hit speeds up to 35 MPH on the quarter-mile zip line
- Perfect for adventure seekers looking to get out and explore more of beautiful California with two amazing experiences!
The Zipline and Moaning Cavern Adventure blends two exciting experiences into one thrilling day of adventure!Key Info>
You'll begin your day with the caving excursion where you'll descend 165 feet down a spiral staircase into the enormous main chamber of Moaning Cavern.
The well known natural wonder is the largest single chamber public cavern in California and was opened for guided exploration tours nearly 30 years ago.
After the initial descent, you'll spend 1 to 2 hours exploring the deeper chambers and passages of the cave. Your spelunking skills will be challenged as you daringly navigate the chambers by climbing and crawling with only the lighting from your helmet and the help of your experienced guide.
Once you've successfully maneuvered through the cave, you'll make your way to the second portion of the experience - the zipline adventure.
You'll cross the 60-foot long sky bridge and get fitted in a full-body harness that connects to the quarter-mile cable.
After a brave step off the platform, you'll soar high above the trees and hiking trails and reach speeds up to 35 MPH.
Enjoy a natural wonder of California and then zip through the air in style on the Zipline and Moaning Cavern Adventure!
- Participants must be at least 12 yrs old, 4 feet tall and weigh between 100 - 270 lbs
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult and all participants must sign a waiver
- Participants must be in good physical condition
- Crawling, squatting and sitting for extended periods of time may be required
- Experience is not recommended for those with heart or lung conditions, pregnant women, or those with impaired mobility
- To experience both activities in a day, you must start with the Moaning Cavern Tour and then enjoy the Zipline Adventiure
- Temperature of the cave is 61 degrees
- Hard-hat with light and gloves are provided
- Food and drinks are prohibited inside the cavern, however there are picnic tables available to enjoy a packed lunch or snack after the tour
Maximum ParticipantsThere may be up to 8 participants per cavern tour and there is no maximum number of participants for the zip line, however only 2 people can zip at the same time.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those booked on the tour.
Weather DependentThe zipline experience is weather dependent. The Moaning Cavern portion of this experience is not weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearAll necessary caving equipment is provided, including gloves and a helmet with a light. Wear a long sleeve shirt, rugged, loose fitting pants avoid clothes that absorb water and sturdy shoes that have traction soles. It's recommended that participants do not bring expensive cameras or valuable jewelry. Disposable cameras are best.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, you may reschedule your experience up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions for either experience?
There are no age restrictions for the zipline portion of this experience. The minimum age to go into Moaning Cavern is 12 years old and a parent must be present.
Are there any weight restrictions for either of the experiences?
To soar down the zipline, participants must be a minimum of 70 pounds and a maximum of 270 pounds with a waist size of less than 55 inches.
Can I bring food or drinks into the cave with me?
In a conservation effort, food and drinks are not allowed in Moaning Cavern.
What is the temperature in the cave?
The underground temperature is 59 degrees fahrenheight all year round.
Is equipment provided?
Yes, all necessary safety equipment will be provided for both experiences.
Do I need any experience?
No experience is necessary. Your skilled guides will instruct you on how to safely zipline, rappel and navigate your way through the cave.
When is the best time of year to go?
This experience is available year round. It is typically less crowded during the Fall and Winter months.
- Are there any age restrictions for either experience?