- Participants must be at least 8 years of age and be at least 48 inches tall
- Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- There is a weight limit of 275 lbs per individual
- Because the basket is designed for a limited number of passengers, individuals weighing more than 250 lbs must contact Cloud 9 Living for specific details; additional charges may apply
- Expecting mothers are not permitted to fly
- In-flight photo is included
4-5 hours total with approx. 1 hour of flight time.
The balloon baskets are certified to carry 6, 12 or 16 passengers, although they are rarely full to capacity to leave space for added comfort.
Spectators are allowed but arrangements must be made with your experience provider prior to your flight.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To Wear
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and shoes you can wear in a field or vineyard. We also recommend dressing in layers and bringing sunglasses, a brimmed hat, and don't forget your camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, you may reschedule with your experience provider a minimum of 72 hours prior to your scheduled flight. In the event your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will have the option of rescheduling your flight or exchanging for another experience through Cloud 9 Living.