Stevens Creek Reservoir, South Bay & Corte Madera Creek, Marin County
Click Here for Schedule
Embark into the wonderful world of sea kayaking by learning the essential skills for paddling and safety so you can continue to explore through this graceful form of travel.
- Bay Area's outdoor education leader with 21 years of experience
- Comprehensive course takes place on calm water to give you confidence and focus on skill
- Learn about equipment, strokes, bracing, re-entries, paddling technique and wet exists
Embark into the wonderful world of sea kayaking by learning the essential skills for paddling and safety so you can continue to explore with this graceful form of travel.
Your comprehensive course takes place on calm water and covers equipment, strokes, bracing, re-entries, paddling technique and wet exists.
Get ready to enjoy a day on the water and leave with the confidence and skill level to get out and sea kayak on your own.
What to Bring:
- Wear synthetic, wool, or silk clothing (shirt, pants, fleece top or sweater, & gloves). Please do not wear any cotton.
- Warm Hat
- Booties, water shoes, or sneakers with wool or synthetic socks
- Consider bringing a tip for your instructor / guide for exceptional service
Level: Recommended for beginners
- Spray skirts
- Paddle jackets
- First Aid and safety equipment
- Experienced, friendly guides
Group size varies
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear synthetic, wool, or silk clothing, swimsuit, shirt, shorts, jacket, & warm cap rather than cotton. We also recommend sunscreen, sunglasses and water shoes or sport sandals.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other San Jose Gift Ideas:(View all 34 San Jose experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly Big SurFrom: $279Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Learn to Fly Bay TourFrom: $279Avg Rating of: 3-half(3)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Zipline AdventureFrom: $88Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- Zipline and Moaning Cavern AdventureFrom: $174
- Champagne Brunch CruiseFrom: $97Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- San Francisco Dinner CruiseFrom: $156Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Santa Cruz Food TourFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All San Jose Experiences