Zip Line Adventure in Vallecito
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Head to the treetops of Vallecito's Gold Country for a zipline adventure of a lifetime!Full Description>
- Fly through the sky across a 1,500 foot twin zipline and hit speeds in excess of 40 miles per hour!
- Located above the treetops of Vallecito's scenic Gold Country
- You'll cross a 60 foot long skybridge before being strapped into a full-body climbing harness and connected to the cable. Now it's time to take the leap and let the fun begin!
- Bring a friend and race each other across the double cables for an unforgettable memory!
Once limited to the jungles of countries like Costa Rica, zip lines are becoming increasingly popular in the U.S. as a way for everyday adventure seekers to experience high-flying thrills.Key Info>
Located in the beautiful Gold Country of Vallecito, this 1,500 foot twin zip line offers you the chance to race a friend or family member at speeds up to 35 MPH for the thrill of a lifetime!
You will approach the massive launch tower by crossing a 60-foot long sky bridge before being strapped into a full-body harness and then securely connected to the cable. Bring a friend who's ready for anything because the double cables mean zippers can race the zip line in pairs.
Experience an unparalelled zipline adventure!
- Participants must weigh between 70 - 280 pounds and have a waist size no bigger than 55 inches
- No experience necessary
- Note that 2 zips each means that you get to do the same zipline twice
DurationApproximately 1 hour
Maximum Participants2 people on separate zip lines at a time.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those participating.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearComfortable attire appropriate for the weather and shoes with a secure strap that will not fall off.
Booking InformationFor this experience we recommend booking at least 5 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your zipline experience in advance of your booked date.
Are there any age, size or experience requirements?
No experience necessary. There are no age requirements however, minors must have a liability form filled out by their parents on site, or witnessed by the adult who brings them. All participants must be in good physical health, weigh between 70 - 285 pounds, and have a waist size no bigger than 55 inches.
- Are there any age, size or experience requirements?