Private Beer & Wine Bike Tour of Santa Barbara
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Tuesday through Sunday - 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
Explore the local wineries and breweries via bicycle with this Private Beer & Wine Bike Tour of Santa Barbara!
- Enjoy this experience with a top rated experience provider on Trip-Advisor and Yelp
- From the heart of the famous funk zone, out to the hidden gems and local favorites, your guide will take you through the maze of Santa Barbara’s eclectic drinking scene
- 1.5-hour private tour with behind the scenes look into a couple wineries and breweries
- Seeing Santa Barbara by bike is the best way to enjoy this bike friendly and beautiful city!
Whether you're hoping to learn more about the city or to be a little active before you hit the town in search for the best place to get drinks this Private Beer & Wine Bike Tour of Santa Barbara is the perfect leisurely tour that fits all needs!
Your day will begin at the bike shop where you'll be fitted on a beach cruiser, hybrid bike, or hard tail mountain bike, whichever bike you're most comfortable with. Next you will meet your Santa Barbara bike and tour guide, who will show you Santa Barbara's booming wine and beer culture. You will receive insider information, 3-complimentary tastings, and exclusive deals to select breweries and wineries in Santa Barbara.
From the heart of the famous funk zone out to the hidden gems and local favorites, your guide will take you through the maze of Santa Barbara’s eclectic drinking scene. Your guide will also give you a behind-the-scenes look into a couple wineries and breweries who are at the top of their game!
- All participants need to be at least 21 years of age
- You’ll have your choice of beach cruisers, hybrid bikes, and hard tail mountain bikes
- You'll ride approximately 2.5 miles at a leisurely pace
- $30 worth of beer and wine tastings included
- Drink discounts with select breweries and wineries in Santa Barbara
- It is recommended to eat lunch prior to the tour
- The bike rental is included in your tour and you will receive $10 off all bike rentals if you wish to keep the bike for another day or so!
DurationThis tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsThere is no maximum number of participants, but there will be 1 guide per 8 participants.
SpectatorsThis experience is for the scheduled participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent but does ride in most conditions. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear clothing appropriate for the weather and athletic shoes.
Booking InformationFor this Private Beer & Wine Bike Tour of Santa Barbara, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is included?
Friendly and knowledgeable guide, bike rental, $30 worth of beer and wine tastings, and discounts with select breweries and wineries in Santa Barbara. You will also receive $10 off all bike rentals if you wish to keep the bike for another day or so.
How many tastings are included?
The tour includes 2 beer tastings and 1 wine tasting.
Do we get back on the bike after all the tastings?
Due to the fact that it is illegal to drink and bike over the limit of .08% blood alcohol concentration (BAC) you'll have a small sip of wine and beer at 3 locations, and the majority and remainder of the tastings take place immediately after the tour.
Is there a minimum age?
Yes, all participants need to be at least 21 years of age.
Do I need riding experience?
No, all levels of riding are welcome.
Should I bring snacks with me?
It is recommended that you have lunch prior to the tour, but snacks are not necessary.
Can I purchase additional drinks?
Yes, if you want you may purchase additional drinks at the visiting locations.
- What is included?