El Paseo Wine and Photo Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Select Saturdays - 12:00 PM
Venture on a guided tour in historic El Paseo that features wine, food and photography!
- Experience providers have a 5-star rating on both TripAdvisor and Yelp
- Taste top-rated wines from Santa Barbara winemakers on this 3.5-hour wine tour
- Learn about Santa Barbara history in the presidio neighborhood
- Sample German-style brats and cheeses from around the world
- Receive travel and portrait smartphone photo tips from a professional and hear about Santa Barbara's rich history!
Discover some of Santa Barbara's top-shelf wines and artisan shops, while enjoying small bites and wine tastings on this El Paseo Wine and Photo Tour!
Learn a few travel and portrait smartphone photo tips from a pro and hear about Santa Barbara's rich history, while strolling through the oldest neighborhood in the city.
Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will walk you through the historic Presidio neighborhood and Wine Collection of El Paseo. Here you will taste various wines grown in the local Santa Ynez Valley. Along the way you will stop for small bites of German-style brats and cheeses from around the world.
Tasting locations on the tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Hoffman Brat Haus
- Jamie Slone Wines
- Au Bon Climat
- C'est Cheese
- Margerum Wine Company
- Grassini Family Vineyards
- Happy Canyon Vineyard
- Wine tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID
- Participants can expect to walk at a slow pace for approximately 1 mile
- Small bites are included at 2 restaurants; this is not considered a full lunch
- You will visit multiple tasting locations and learn travel photo tips from a pro
- This tour can accommodate and make substitutions for vegetarians and gluten-free guests
- Please notify Cloud 9 Livingat the time of booking if you have any food allergies or restrictions
DurationApproximately 3.5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 15 people per tour
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearPlease dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 21 years of age or older.
How much walking is involved?
Participants can expect to walk approximately 1-mile at a casual pace.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
This tour can accommodate and make substitutions for vegetarians and gluten-free guests. Unfortunately other dietary restrictions, allergies or food preferences cannot be accommodated (including lactose intolerance and vegan diets). Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you have any food allergies or restrictions.
How much food is served?
You will visit 2 restaurants for small bites. It's enough to keep you from getting tipsy, but not considered a full lunch.
Is the tour wheelchair or stroller accessible?
This tour has narrow sidewalks, small spaces in some of the stops and some steps. Wheelchairs and/or strollers are not encouraged on this tour.
Does the tour finish at the same starting location?
No, the tour will end a few blocks away from the starting point. Your tour guide will be able to offer directions if needed.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your tour.
Do I need any photography experience?
Experience in photography is not needed.
- Are there any age restrictions?