Funk Zone Food and Photo Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Thursday through Saturday - 11:30 AM
Set out on an exciting adventure that will satisfy your taste buds and inspire your creative side on a Food and Photography Tour in Santa Barbara!
- Experience providers have a 5-star rating on both TripAdvisor and Yelp
- Enjoy up to 8 tastings, bites & sips on this 3-hour walking tour
- Learn photography tips and tricks from a pro
- Walk through the historic waterfront and Funk Zone neighborhoods for bites of fresh, local seafood, artisan flatbread, handmade tacos, and delectable sweets
Traverse the Funk Zone of Santa Barbara as you learn photography tips from a pro and sample delicious food, wine, spirits and beer on this unique Food and Photography Tour!
During the 3-hour walking tour, you will enjoy up to 8 tastings at local restaurants and artisans. While you're eating and drinking some of the best that Santa Barbara has to offer, you'll learn some tips and tricks about taking food photos. On top of that you'll discover Santa Barbara's only wine tasting room that sits over the ocean.
Tasting locations will vary but may include:
- Deep Sea Winery
- Santa Barbara Shellfish Co.
- Lucky Penny
- Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co.
- Cutler's Artisan Spirits
- Riverbench Winery
- Koval Confections
- Mony's Tacos
This tour is a great way to discover hidden eateries and Santa Barbara's most notable funky neighborhood!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Anyone over the age of 21 must have a valid form of ID to participate in alcohol tastings
- Reduced priced tickets are available for participants under the age of 21
- Participants can expect to walk at a casual pace for approximately 1.5 miles
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
- There areno requirements for the camera type; any camera or smartphone will be fine
- This tour is perfect for all skill levels
DurationApproximately 3 hours
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 15 people per tour
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearPlease dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How much walking is involved?
Participants can expect to walk approximately 1.5 miles during the 3-hour guided tour.
Are children welcome on the tour?
Children are welcome on the tour; participants 4 years of age and under are not required to have a ticket. A reduced-priced ticket is available for anyone under the age of 21. Please call Cloud 9 Living for details.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Unfortunately, accommodations cannot be made for participants with food allergies or restrictions.
How much food is served?
Enough food is served to happily fill most stomachs.
Is the tour wheelchair or stroller accessible?
This tour has narrow sidewalks, small spaces in some of the stops and some steps. Wheelchairs and/or strollers are not encouraged on this tour.
Do I need my own camera?
Yes, participants will need to bring a camera to take photographs on the tour. There are no requirements for the camera type, even a smartphone will work.
Does the tour finish at the same starting location?
No, the tour will end 2 blocks away from the starting point (a 3 minute walk only). You tour guide will be able to offer directions if needed.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your tour.
Do I need any photography experience?
Experience in photography is not needed.
- How much walking is involved?