Gourmet Seattle Food & Cocktail Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
January - April:
Thursday through Monday - 2:00 PM
May - September:
Daily - 2:00 PM
Thursday through Tuesday - 2:00 PM
Thursday through Monday - 2:00 PM
Thursday through Sunday - 2:00 PM
*Additional dates and times may be added during peak season
Experience the "gourmet" side of the Seattle food scene with this tour through the city's historic neighborhoods!Full Description>
- Learn about Seattle's intriguing past as you wind your way through tree-lined streets of Belltown, downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market
- Meet Seattle's top chefs and artisans, hear their stories, and learn about the history, culture and entertainment unique to Seattle
- Enjoy wine and cocktail pairings with delicious gourmet foods ranging from Artisan Pizza to seafood specialties and gourmet chocolates
- Ranked #1 attraction on TripAdvisor
Do you consider yourself food adventurous? Enjoy wine and cocktail pairings? Then prepare to explore the "gourmet" side of Seattle's food scene!Key Info>
Learn about Seattle's sordid past as you wind your way through tree-lined streets of Belltown, downtown Seattle, and Pike Place Market.
Meet Seattle's top chefs and artisans, and hear their stories and secrets of the trade. Learn about the history, culture and entertainment offerings that make downtown Seattle a premiere destination for visitors and residents alike.
Tour may include delicious samples including (subject to change):
- Slow-roasted wild boar with grilled polenta and Rosé pairing
- Roasted mushroom truffle cheese pizza and margherita pizza
- Spicy Korean pork slider, braised short rib, and rice beer pairing
- Crispy garlic chicken and Mango Drop cocktail
- Razor clam chowder with truffle oil and Viognier pairing
- Wild salmon sour dough pasta and sparkling wine pairing
- Former President Obama and First Lady's favorite chocolates
- Experience includes all food and drink tastings (enough for a meal) and a VIP discount card that will entitle you to 10% off on future purchases at your favorite vendors and shops
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy your experience
- Participants must be 21 years old to enjoy alcohol tastings during the tour
- A certain level of physical fitness is required as you will be walking approximately 1.2 miles of ground which includes two blocks at a steep decline. You will have the opportunity to sit at every other tasting stop
- The experience provider can offer substitutions for vegetarians, pescatarians, and those who don’t drink alcohol, but cannot provide substitutions for any other allergies (such as gluten-free or dairy-free)
- Tour tastings and venues are subject to change
DurationThis tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 12 people on the tour
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearWear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather, and bring an umbrella if necessary. You will be on your feet for 3 hours, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and cancellations/rescheduling is not allowed.
Does this tour have anything to offer a native Seattleite?
Definitely! Many tour participants live in Seattle. Locals often join the tour to learn about the great food find right in Seattle that have been under their noses the entire time! Seattle is brimming with lively tales and history, and this will be a great way to rediscover your hometown.
Do the tours start and end at the same place?
The tours end within a few blocks of the starting point. Your tour guide will be happy to assist with directions at the end of the tour.
Are the tours wheelchair / stroller accessible?
Unfortunately tours are not wheelchair/stroller accessible.
What is included in the ticket price?
- All food and drink tastings (enough for a meal)
- Signature merchant and dining guide
- Seasonal recipes
- A special VIP discount card that is only available to tour participants. Return to your favorite shops and vendors you tasted at on the tour and receive a 10-15% discount on your entire purchase.
Should I eat anything before the tour?
It is recommended that you eat a light meal before participating in the tour. The amount of food sampled on the tour is significant enough that many people delay or skip lunch afterwards, or will opt for a later dinner depending on the tour time.
Do we only walk around and sample food?
Absolutely not! You will taste locally made foods and beverages that will awaken your palate, while learning about and meeting the storied characters and vendors that give Seattle life. Soak up the rich and vibrant history that even locals don’t know about!
Are there age restrictions?
Children are welcome, but please bear in mind that some children have a limited attention span and therefore a 2-3 hour tour or event may not be appropriate for them. Parents know their children best and should assess the situation individually. Since there is a lot of standing, walking, and congestion, please consider this when deciding whether the tours and events are appropriate for your child.
If your child is 2 years of age or younger and will not be eating, you will not need to purchase a ticket for him/her. If your child is 3 years of age or older, you will need to purchase a ticket for him/her, regardless if he/she will be eating. Please bear in mind that strollers are extremely challenging on the tour.
- Does this tour have anything to offer a native Seattleite?