Lake Union Sunset Cruise
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - About 1 hour prior to sunset
Watch the sun set as you glide through the water and sip a cup of hot chocolate on this Lake Union Sunset Cruise!Full Description>
- Perfect for both Seattle visitors and those who would enjoy seeing their city in a whole new light
- Enjoy breathtaking views on beautiful Lake Union
- Your experienced captain has completed several Pacific Ocean crossings and also sailed up the coast of Central America
- Cuddle up with your loved one or gather a group of friends for a spectacular way to end the day
Spend a tranquil evening on the water enjoying views of Queen Anne neighborhood, the Aurora Bridge, and Gasworks Park.Key Info>
Your friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced captain will tell you about local history and landmarks. He is happy to answer any questions you may have during the sail.
As the sun dips lower in the sky, you'll be amazed at how a sunset adds a beautiful new dimension to Lake Union.
The perfect way to unwind and catch up with friends and family.
- Participants under 14 years of age must wear a life jacket and those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- This sunset cruise includes blankets and rain gear (just in case!)
- Please note any physical limitations at the time of booking so we can insure accommodation
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other people, for a maximum of 22 per cruise. For parties of more than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the cruise.
Weather DependentThis experience will take place in inclement weather. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearDress in layers of comfortable clothing. If in doubt bring additional warm clothing. Extra hats, gloves, jackets, blankets, and rain gear can be provided the day of your experience.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What boat is used for the Sunset Cruise?
The primary boat used for the Sunset Cruise is the Schooner Lavengero, a 63-foot wooden boat launched in 1926, which is often used for full groups of up to 22.
What should I wear?
Dress in layers of comfortable clothing. If in doubt bring additional warm clothing. Extra hats, gloves, jackets, blankets, and rain gear can be provided the day of your experience.
- What boat is used for the Sunset Cruise?