Private Glass Blowing Lesson
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 9:00 AM, 1:30 PM or 6:00 PM
Construct colorful objects from molten glass as you experience the art & science behind glass blowing in a private lesson with a professional instructor.Full Description>
- One-on-one instruction custom tailored to your skill level and interests
- Learn hot shop safety & etiquette, and basic techniques to gather, shape and color glass
- Create a personal and unique paperweight, cup, bowl, or more
- Work in a cool, clean and comfortable state of the art studio that has been home to glass works since 1991
Private lessons are a unique opportunity for students to learn glassblowing one-on-one with an experienced instructor. This experience is ideal for entertaining out of town visitors, or is a fun way to celebrate birthdays or special occasions.Key Info>
Whether you are an absolute beginner or an intermediate level glassblower looking to refine your skills, our private lessons will help you to learn at an accelerated rate.
Private beginner classes cover hot shop safety and etiquette, basic techniques including gathering glass onto a rod, shaping key forms such as spheres and cylinders and applying basic color to glass.
Students will have the opportunity to make a glass piece with their instructor which could include a paperweight, cup, bowl, plate or small vase. Pieces made during the lesson are generally ready for pick up 2 days after the class, and shipping is also available for an additional charge.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- All tools and materials are included in the cost of the class
- Please wear cotton clothing on the day of the experience
- Pieces made during the lesson are generally ready for pick up 2 days after the class, and shipping is also available for an additional charge
Maximum ParticipantsThis private lesson is for 1 or 2 people
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearBe sure to wear COTTON clothing only, please no Synthetic clothing. Also wear closed-toe shoes, no sandals or flip-flips. Keep long hair back and it is recommended to bring a pair of UV sunglasses.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.