South Sound Helicopter Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Thursday through Sunday - 9AM to 4:30 PM
*Pending pilot availability
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Pacific Northwest with a private helicopter tour highlighting the South Sound from a unique perspective!Full Description>
- Fly with a FAA Certified and experienced pilot
- Enjoy views of Mt. Rainer, Lake Taps, Puget Sound, and more
- Choose to fly aboard a Robinson R-22 or R-44
- Great experience for both visitors to the Seattle area or locals looking to experience the beauty of the Pacific Northwest from a new perspective!
Step aboard a Robinson R-22 or R-44 for an incredible bird's eye view of the beautiful South Sound.Key Info>
Lift-off from Auburn Municipal Airport and be amazed by the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
Your tour operator has over 30 years of experience providing helicopter lessons and tours in the Seattle area.
See the iconic sites of the area including:
- Mt. Rainer
- Lake Taps
- the Port of Tacoma
- Puget Sound
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- No bags, with the exception of cameras, will be allowed on your flight
- Individual passengers must weigh less than 290 pounds, be able to wear a seat belt and legally ride in a car without a car seat
- Combined weight of all passengers must be under 500 pounds.
- Participants will be required to sign a liability release form
DurationApproximately 18-20 minutes of flight time.
Maximum ParticipantsThis is a private tour for your group size, up to 3 depending on the option selected.
SpectatorsSpectators are welcome to come and watch or take pictures and view the take-off.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
There is no set age limit, but passengers must weigh less than 290 pounds, be able to wear a seat belt and legally ride in a car without a car seat. Combined weight of all passengers must be under 500 pounds.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your flight is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What type of helicopter will I be in for this flight?
The tour will take place in either a 2-seater R-22 or a 4-seater R-44, depending on the option selected.
- Are there any age or weight restrictions?