Craft Brewery Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Saturdays - 12:00 PM & 5:00 PM
Discover the craft brewery scene of the Tidewater region on a guided Craft Brewery Tour!
- Local guides will teach the evolution, styles and history of beer on the 4-hour tour
- Travel by luxury coach to up to 3 breweries for behind-the-scenes info and delicious tastings
- Learn how to select, recommend and pair beer with food while discovering the local lore and history!
Visit the best breweries of the area on a chauffeured Craft Brewery Tour through Norfolk and Virginia Beach!
On this 4-hour excursion, you'll travel by luxury van to 1 Norfolk and 2 Virginia Beach craft breweries where you'll get behind-the-scenes-info, try delicious samples and learn how to select, recommend and pair beer with various foods. Your guide will also teach you about the evolution, styles and production of beer and highlight the history of the area.
Food trucks may be nearby throughout your tour, however it is recommended to bring snacks for in between stops.
Try the best brews by the beach while you learn about the beer making process and historical facts of the area on a Brewery Tour near Virginia Beach!
- This tour requires a minimum of 6 participants to run
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID
- Tour includes water and light snacks on the coach in between breweries
- Participants are allowed to bring food and beverages on board the coach, as long as the beverages have a lid or cap
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the coach
- Beer tasting fees are included in the price
- Gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoyed the tour.
- Tour tastings and venues are subject to change
DurationThis tour will last approximately 4-5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a minimum of 6 participants needed for the tour to run. The maximum of participants is 12 per tour. For groups larger than 6 or for a private tour, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis brewery tour will run in rain or shine. There will be no cancellations due to weather unless experience provider cancels the tour due to safety concerns.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for weather and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given and rescheduling is not allowed. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID.
How many breweries will we visit?
You will travel by luxury coach to up to 3 breweries on this tour.
Is alcohol allowed on the coach?
Alcohol is not allowed on the coach in between brewery stops. Participants are allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages on board.
What is included in the price of this tour?
Tasting fees, water, light snacks, transportation and a knowledgeable guided are included in the price of this experience.
Is gratuity included?
No, gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Is a minimum number of participants required?
Yes, this tour requires a minimum of 6 participants. In the event that a tour is cancelled due to not meeting the minimum, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
- Are there any age restrictions?