Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Norfolk and Virginia Beach, VA
*Travel fees may apply for locations beyond this area
Pending Chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
Enjoy a romantic dinner in the comfort of your home prepared by a professional and experienced chef!
- Personal Chef, Noemi Gonzalez, was a U.S. Navy Culinary Specialist and is a member of the American Personal and Private Chef's Association
- Work with Chef Noemi and customize your menu and all the details of your romantic evening
- Complimentary bottle of wine served with dinner
- Celebrate a special occasion with a home-cooked, gourmet meal without having to leave your home!
Sit back, relax and let a personal chef prepare a romantic dinner for you and that special someone! Chef Noemi Gonzalez will work with you and customize a perfect meal for you to enjoy.
Your chef is an experienced personal chef and member of the American Personal and Private Chef's Association. You will work with her directly to plan your delicious dinner and romantic evening.
She'll arrive with the groceries, prepare the meal, serve dinner and even clean up! Enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine along with the delicious meal.
Whether you're enjoying a special occasion or simply need a romantic evening home, leave the tough part to a professional with this Romantic Dinner!
- Kitchen facilities with a stove and oven are required for this experience
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Complimentary wine is included in the price of this experience
- Requests for a particular food item outside of the established budget are allowed. Reimbursement can be paid directly to the chef on the day of the experience.
DurationThe Chef will be at your house for approximately 3-4 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsThis experience is for 2 participants.
SpectatorsThis is only for the scheduled party size.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearThis is your experience, dress as you wish!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3 weeks in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 7 days notice prior to your scheduled date. No rescheduling will be allowed within 7 days of your booked date.
Where will this experience take place?
This experience will take place in the comfort of your home. You will work with the chef ahead of time to plan your gourmet meal, timing, etc. and Chef Noemi will prepare the meal, serve it and do all of the necessary clean-up!
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Chef Noemi will work with you ahead of time to plan your meal according to your dietary restrictions or allergies.
What will be on the menu?
You will work directly with the chef to plan your menu based on your likes and dislikes. The price of this experience will cover popular menu items and if you choose something that does not fall under the menu items, arrangements can be made.
- Where will this experience take place?