Gwinnett County Airport; Lawrenceville, GA
Monday through Saturday - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Fly above beautiful Lake Lanier circling its group of islands, then follow the windy path of the beautiful Chattahoochee River
- You'll be flying with FAA commercial certified pilots & certified flight instructors with over 40 years of combined experience
- Enjoy a smooth ride aboard a state of the art Robinson R44 providing window seats for everyone on board
Lake Lanier and the Chattahoochee River form some of the most scenic landscapes in the Atlanta area, and there's no better way to take in their beauty than from the sky.
Lake Lanier has 1,200 miles of shoreline, multiple islands and two magnificent rivers, the Chattahoochee and Chestatee, that join together to flow into the Lake.
Site of the rowing events for the 2006 Olympics, the 38,000 acre Lake Lanier has many marinas and is extremely popular with boaters, houseboats and jetskiers.
After circling the Lake and its islands you'll pass over the dam and proceed towards Atlanta following the river. You'll fly above some of the area's most beautiful homes lining the rivers banks as you make your way back to land.
A scenic flight not to be missed!
All tours are flown in Robinson 44 helicopters and each passenger will have a window seat. Each participant must weigh no more than 275 lbs., and the total maximum weight for all participants must be no more than 450 lbs.
Approximately 35 minutes of flight time.
Up to 3 passengers per helicopter, subject to above weight restrictions.
This experience is only for those riding aboard the helicopter.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, and don't forget to bring a camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7-10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Atlanta Gift Ideas:(View all 48 Atlanta experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(16)From: $130
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $499
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $212
- Fly a BiplaneFrom: $345
- Ultimate Stunt Driving ExperienceFrom: $299
- Romantic Sunset FlightFrom: $292
- NASCAR Ride Along - TalladegaFrom: $130
- Drive a NASCAR - TalladegaFrom: $499
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- All Atlanta Experiences
"Absolutely loved it, and it's mainly because of Anne Paya, the pilot. She was such a pleasure and made the experience great for both of us. The tour was for my husband as a Valentine's Day gift. Anne is top-notch and it was greatly appreciated. It was beautiful over Lake Lanier and very enjoyable. Only drawback was it ended way too soon for the distance we drove to get there from Ellijay, GA. Would have been great to be able to leave from Blue Ridge and fly down to Lanier and back."