Private Photography Lesson
- With 20 years of experience your instructor knows how to customize the day to address all skill levels
- Experiment with techniques, methods and creative processes to expand the visual content and technical expertise
- Walk the streets of Atlanta to find that perfect shot and capture the moment
Using Atlanta as your canvas, professionally capture its essence with guidance from an expert photographer during your custom photography lesson.
Whether you are a novice trying to learn how to use your new camera or a little more seasoned in the field, this day provides undivided instruction that caters to your needs and current skill set to bring you to the next level.
And not only will you learn new skills, but you'll gain exposure to the industry and literally see Atlanta through a new view.
Areas of focus can be broad and basic or detailed and specific. Your day is custom designed for you, have fun, explore and find that perfect shot and capture the moment... forever.
You will need your own photographic equipment. Must be at least 16 years of age.
2, 3, or 4 hours
One on one.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear clothes and shoes comfortable for walking and for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Atlanta Gift Ideas:(View all 54 Atlanta experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(21)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2From: $490Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $240Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(36)
- Race a Ferrari F430From: $449Avg Rating of: 4(2)
- Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $150
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- All Atlanta Experiences
"Judith was exceptional...knowledgeable, friendly and was a perfect fit for what I was looking for."
"Judith was an exceptional instructor who took the time to customize the lesson to my needs. She helped me learn low cost photo techniques I can use in the future and she offered to follow up with me regarding photography techniques."
"Judy was great, just the experience level I wanted."