Private Photography Lesson
- With 20 years of experience your instructor knows how to customize the day to address all skill levels
- Experiment with techniques, methods and creative processes to expand the visual content and technical expertise
- Walk the streets of Atlanta to find that perfect shot and capture the moment
Using Atlanta as your canvas, professionally capture its essence with guidance from an expert photographer during your custom photography lesson.
Whether you are a novice trying to learn how to use your new camera or a little more seasoned in the field, this day provides undivided instruction that caters to your needs and current skill set to bring you to the next level.
And not only will you learn new skills, but you'll gain exposure to the industry and literally see Atlanta through a new view.
Areas of focus can be broad and basic or detailed and specific. Your day is custom designed for you, have fun, explore and find that perfect shot and capture the moment... forever.
You will need your own photographic equipment. Must be at least 16 years of age.
2, 3, or 4 hours
One on one.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear clothes and shoes comfortable for walking and for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Atlanta Experiences:(View all 50 Atlanta experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(20)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Scenic Biplane Ride for 2From: $490Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $240Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(36)
- Tandem ParaglidingFrom: $150
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightFrom: $229Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Swedish MassageFrom: $145Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Atlanta Experiences
- Gift Certificates
"Judith was an exceptional instructor who took the time to customize the lesson to my needs. She helped me learn low cost photo techniques I can use in the future and she offered to follow up with me regarding photography techniques."
"Judy was great, just the experience level I wanted."
"The instructor provided me with the tools needed to expand my photography to the next level. She took a personal interest in my specific photography needs and was very knowledgeable in her field."