Typically one day each month - 10:00 AM
Click here for schedule
Discover what it's like to free fall 3 stories, jump from a burning car and more when you train to be an Action Hero in Austin!
- Private 4-hour class with award-winning director and Hollywood Special Effects Coordinator, Steve Wolf
- Class offers a hands on introduction to pyrotechnics, safety, how to rig, rappel, take bullets, perform stunts and more
- Get fully immersed in an interactive playground where you are the stunt & special effects coordinator!
Get an insider's look into the life of a thrill seeking, risk taking bona fide stuntman with an Action Hero Training experience in Austin!
You'll spend the day training under the guidance of a Hollywood Special Effects Coordinator, Steve Wolf and his team of experienced staff. Learn how to safely perform stunts that may include:
- High falls
- Fireball explosions
- Flame throwers
Your instructor and staff may also show you how mechanics, kinetics, optics, heat, computers and safety techniques are used to create movie special effects and stunts.
See if you have what it takes to be a professional stunt artist with this 4-hour, hands-on intensive Action Hero Training in Austin!
- Participants must be 18 years of age
- No experience necessary
- Participants must sign a waiver
Approximately 4 hours
For up to 5 participants per group.
This experience is for the participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Sturdy closed-toe shoes, long pants and shirts made of natural fibers. Participants cannot wear rayon or polyester. Make sure to bring water, sunscreen, a brimmed hat and a bathing suit and towel if you want to take a dip in the pool on-site afterward.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Who is the instructor?
This 4-hour intensive training program is lead by Steve Wolf, a professional stuntman and special effects enthusiast. During his career he has worked for ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, HBO, Disney, Paramount and Warner Bros.
What do I need to bring with me?
Participants should bring water, sunscreen, a brimmed hat and a bathing suit and towel if you want to take a dip in the pool on-site afterward.
What do I need to wear?
Participants should wear sturdy closed-toe shoes, long pants and shirts made of natural fibers. Clothing made out of rayon or polyester is not allowed.
Are there any age requirements?
Yes, participants need to be at least 18 years of age.
Do I need any experience?
No experience is necessary for this day of action packed fun!
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $243
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $493
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $493
- Private Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $250
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $211
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $81
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $255
- All Austin Experiences