Rock Hall, MD
April - June:
Daily - 1 hour prior to sunset
July - Labor Day:
Daily - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM & 1 hour prior to sunset
Labor Day - End of October:
Monday through Friday - 1 hour prior to sunset
Saturday & Sunday - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM & 1 hour prior to sunset
- "Best of Annapolis & Eastern Shore" in 2011 and voted #1 Tour of the Bay by What's Up Eastern Shore magazine
- Sail aboard the Crab Royale, an Irwin 40 MKII sloop designed with a spacious deck and plenty of seating
- Perfect experience for sailing novices or old salts!
Set sail from the Sharp Street Pier in historic Rock Hall harbor for a beautiful afternoon on the Chesapeake Bay!
Sail aboard the Crab Royale, an Irwin 40' sloop designed to comfortably accommodate up to 6 passengers. This fast and stable classic has a spacious deck and an ample supply of cushions, just right for novices as well as old salts of any age.
Your hosts will provide complimentary beverages such as water and soda and you are free to bring along your own selection of alcoholic beverages and snacks if you'd like.
Take in spectacular views as you glide along the water on the Chesapeake Bay Sailing Cruise!
- Participants must be able to board and depart the boat from the dock with little to no assistance
- Includes complimentary water and soda
- Participants are able to bring their own alcoholic beverages and snacks on board
Approximately 1.5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants with a maximum of 6 passengers on the boat.
This experience is only for those on the boat.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear layered clothing, rubber-soled shoes, sunglasses and a hat.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges or cancellations are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed with 7 days notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this a private charter or cruise?
No, you will be joined by others on the cruise with a maximum of 6 passengers.
How long is the cruise and where do we go?
This cruise is approximately 1.5 hours and sets out from Rock Hall harbor sailing into the Chesapeake Bay.
Are refreshments included? Can I bring beer or wine?
Complimentary water and soda will be provided by the captain and you are welcome to bring your own selection of alcohol beverages. Please note, red wine is not recommended.
Is the sailboat wheelchair accessible?
The sailboat is not wheelchair accessible. Participants must be able to board and depart the boat from the dock with little to no assistance.
Is there an age limit?
There is no age restriction to sail, although all children 12 and under will be required to wear a life jacket.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 42 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(9)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $330Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- NASCAR Drive - DoverFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 4(11)
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseFrom: $62Avg Rating of: 4(4)
- Baltimore Harbor Brunch CruiseFrom: $67
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Baltimore Experiences
"Enjoyed sailing with Captain Mark and Suzanne, who were both very professional, with a bit o' the whimsy, teaching some teens on board to navigate with confidence and providing a memorable margarita!"
"We received this as a wedding gift! What a great gift. It took us two years to use it, but worth the wait. So nice to receive a gift that didn't expire."
"We all had a wonderful time. It was a family outing and the Captain gave us a great cruise. The margarita was terrific. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks Blue Crab charters. "