Exclusive Crepe Making at Sofi's
Monday through Wednesday - After 7:00 PM
- This Cloud 9 Living exclusive provides a private after hours experience with the owner
- Learn the secrets behind making delicious crepes and mix and match ingredients to invent your own signature dish
- The ultimate experience for a memorable date, a family night out or a group of friends!
This Exclusive Crepe Making at Sofi's experience will have you exploring the history and creation of crepes in a private setting!
Learn the processes and techniques of crepe creation along with which ingredients are often paired together. Using your imagination you'll be given ingredients and tools to explore different tastes and combinations.
Don't be shy mixing savory with sweet; Crepes Suzette was accidentally created in 1895 by a 14-year-old waiter, Henri Carpentier, as he was preparing a dish for the future King of England, Edward VII.
Grab a few friends and toast to a fun night of creativity and crepes!
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Price includes set options for up to 4 courses
- Additional ingredients may be included for additional costs
About 3 hours
This is a private experience available for 4, 6, 8 or 10 participants.
This experience is only for booked participants.
This experience is not weather dependent and takes place indoors.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
All participants must be at least 21 years of age.
Are drinks included?
This experience is BYOB; participants can bring beverages of their choice.
How many people can I bring?
This experience can be for up to 4, 6, 8 or 10 people depending on the option you select.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 41 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(15)From: $130
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $330
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Drive - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $499
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(11)From: $99
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(6)From: $62
- Baltimore Harbor Brunch CruiseFrom: $67
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $70
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- All Baltimore Experiences
"It was wonderful. Ann was a tremendous host and was a pleasure to be around. Making crepes was a blast. There is no better place to learn and no better teacher. Absolutely recommending this to anyone who will listen."