Assembly Row - Somerville, MA
Saturdays - 3:00 PM
- Top rated experience provider on YelpandTripAdvisor
- Enjoy 6 wines and at least 3 food pairings over the course of 2 hours
- A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador will lead you to the hot spots of Assembly Row where you will enjoy VIP treatment
- Explore Boston's newest transit-oriented, minutes to everything destination
- Toast to a fun and educational afternoon with family or friends, perfect for visitors and locals alike!
Explore Boston's newest transit-oriented, minutes to everything destination, while you enjoy private wine tastings, on this Assembly Row Wine Tour in Boston!
Your friendly, knowledgeable wine ambassador will lead you to the hot spots of Assembly Row. At each destination you will enjoy a private wine tasting. During the tastings you will learn about wine varietals, wine pairing and wine history.
Enjoy VIP settings at upscale wine destinations, like Fuji at Assembly and Earls Assembly Row.Over the course of the entire tour you will have the opportunity to taste up to 6 different varietals in the equivalent of 2-4 glasses of wine.
Wine tastings may include (subject to change):
- N.V. Lucien Albrecht Cremant dAlsace Brut Rose, Alsace, France
- 2014 Tohu Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- 2014 Chateau Thivin Brouilly Reverdon, Beaujolais, France
- Acrobat Pinot Gris, Oregon
- Martin Codax Albarino, Ras Baixas, Spain
- Cambria Estate Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara, California
- Salmon Wonton Chips - Salmon sashimi, tomatoes, onion, tobiko and cliantro over wonton chips
- Crispy chicken wings tossed in spicy korean pepper sauce, topped with fried onions, fresno chili and sesame seeds
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Gratuity for the Wine Ambassador is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour
- There is no more than 0.6 miles of walking on this tour, at a leisurely pace on easy terrain
This wine tour will last approximately 2 hours.
The group size is limited to 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. Please bring an umbrella during the winter months. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable casual to dressy-casual clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations will be allowed.
Who will lead the tour?
This tour is led by a Wine Ambassador who holds advanced certifications in viticulture. The Wine Ambassador will help you have fun, while tasting and learning about wine.
How much wine is served?
You will have the opportunity to taste up to 6 different varietals in the equivalent of 2-4 glasses of wine.
How much walking is involved?
The total distance of this tour is not more than 0.6 miles and you will walk at a leisurely pace on easy terrain.
How many people are on this tour?
To provide an intimate and comfortable wine experience, the group size is limited to 12 guests.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences